Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, and they're frightful. Stop using them to clean your fingernails.

Automatic Psycheldelic Behemoth Mating,

You are transported back to 1928 for 14 days to the location of your chocie. Where will you be and what are you going to do?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1928. Prohibition. I'd be in Canada (anywhere other than Prince Edward Island, where alcohol was banned for the first half of the 20th Century!) sitting on a bar stool.

APBM, how much is your rookie card going for on eBay these days?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Southeastern Alabama, substitute teaching in the public school that my grandmother attended. I'd like to see what she was like as a 10-year-old and possibly warn her about some really dreadful hairstyle choices she would be making in the 60's and 70's.

A.P.B.M.

If time equals money, what do you think the conversion rate is?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My rookie card is going for no time at all on e-bay.

1) Time=money

but

2) Knowledge = Power

and from Physics we know that
3) Power = Work/Time

Substituting 1) into 3) we know that

Knowledge = Work/Money
or
Money = Work / Knowledge

So money goes to infinity as knowledge approaches zero, but as knowledge increases work must proportionally increase to maintain your wage.

Ergo the stupid get richer while the smart work harder.

APBM

What is your ideal dwelling (dream home).

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Something urban enough so I can walk to a bakery/dry cleaner/bar, but secluded enough I can be naked in the backyard without risking incarceration -- basically it's my current house, except without mosquitos.

A+P>=B/M

If you had to give up a current vice and take up a new one, what what would they be?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
It would be storybook style architecture (but not exageratedly so) There would be a large entry hall with a free standing staircase curving to the second floor. To the left would be the library, to the right the living room, sunken two steps to make the ceilings higher. There would be lots of french doors opening on stone balconies haning out over a ravine. I could go on and on bexcasue I've constructed this house in my mind over many years. One day ...

Astrally Projected Biscuit Mold

What is your favorite body of water and pourquoi?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Oops, too slow, I guess.

I've given up most of my vices, at least the ones I have any control over. I'm a spendthrift, so I guess I could give that up. Instead, maybe I could take up ecstacy.

Once again,

Astrally Projected Biscuit Mold

What is your favorite body of water and pourquoi?

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
The Pacific Ocean because I can see it from where I live (well, the upstairs duplex).

An-other Persons B-low Moi,
Paper or plastic?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Leather.

Wait, what are we talking about here?!? [Confused]

APBM, what did (will) you have for lunch?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Are we talking underpants? Well, neither. I like cotton.

Afro Pompador Bohemian Man,

What's your favorite kind of dog?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I need to get faster. A salad.

Afro Pompador Bohemian Man,

What's your favorite kind of dog?

Loser Lad
Stressed

Heh. You're not having any luck today are you? [Razz]

Hot dogs.

APBM, what did (or will) you have for lunch?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Loser Lad
Stressed

AAARGH!

[LOL]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

See above.

Allied Petrochemical Bottle Maker,

Who's a bigger loser - me or Loser?

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Neither my supermarket sells these "milk crate" things that fit into their carts lifting them into your trunk in the parking lot.

Alliance of People Being Magnanimous:

If you could wish for one thing but it could not be something that would benefit you personally (ie you can't wish for a gold mine under your house) what would it be?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.