Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Ay!

No comments from the cathouse, or I'll get Zoe to cough up a furball in your keyboard! It's amazing how a cat will betray its owner for a little salmon...

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Ack! Fowled by my own kitty! That's it, I'm going to get a dog!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
That's it. suck up to the new Leader.

STU, you're not going to fall for THAT old trick?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Darn, guess I'll never learn how to be a good borwn-noser [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't matter if your nose is brown, so long as it's not warm -- 'cause then it's off to the vet for ya! [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

But isn't there already a vet in your big, beautiful mansion?

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
*Purr*
<Struts into STU's office... Tail High... begins sniffing around in corners>

Rodents, there are rodents here... And a stupid dog... I'll wait here and show it who's boss...

<Leaps up onto desk, clears space, curls up and goes to sleep>

*Purr*

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Great. Just great.

This mangy furball has been shedding all over my desk all day.

Where is my Special Advisor? My Chief of Staff? The Head of Security?

Did Jinx, my Special Attaché to the Feline Community, show up in an attempt to open diplomatic talks? No!

Did Rody, my Special Attaché to the Rodent community, show up and forcibly remove the offender with his heat vision and super-strength? No!

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

That's it! All use of the mansion's pool, screening room, media room (including plasma TV and all video game systems), and fully-stocked gourmet Sub-Zero refrigerator is hereby suspended for... TWO DAYS!

(That should be punishment enough...)

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Eek. (And no, I'm not talking about the cat.)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

*Gasp* No, not that! Anything but that!!! Someone call the vet!

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Great. Just great.

This mangy furball has been shedding all over my desk all day.

Where is my Special Advisor? My Chief of Staff? The Head of Security?

Did Jinx, my Special Attaché to the Feline Community, show up in an attempt to open diplomatic talks? No!

Did Rody, my Special Attaché to the Rodent community, show up and forcibly remove the offender with his heat vision and super-strength? No!

*Purr*

Morning Puppy, did you sleep well last night?

Are you saying that you find my presence here to be offensive? Awww... That's just too bad.

Well, Hope your advisors show up today, I could use some female companionship and a free lunch.

Till then I'll just lounge around a while. there must be a drawer in this big old desk that I haven't marked or left a hairball in.

*Purr*

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Enough is enough.

It's time to take matters into my own paws, and fight fur with fur -- which means getting in touch with my feline side. (Didn't think I had one, did you?)

So you'd better listen up, Stoopid Cat, because I'm only going to say this once.

This mansion is open to every sentient on Legion World -- be they human, canine, rodent, feline, or otherwise. All are warmly welcome to wander around and use the facilities as they wish.

But do not mistake that hospitality for an open invitation to come in here, urinate and defecate as you please on furniture that does not belong to you, and to hijack someone else's personal property for your own selfish use. Put simply -- do not do anything here that you would not wish to have done to you in your own home.

You are free to make a home of your own anywhere you'd like on these boards. In fact, if you want, I would be more than happy to give you a spacious room of your own right here in the mansion -- all you have to do is ask. Nicely.

But if you continue to come in here and act in a completely inappropriate manner, then your posts will soon begin to disappear. (I have friends in high places -- their names appear at the top of the screen.) And, if this behavior continues to persist after that, you will disappear. Capiche? [STU sharpens his leonine claws on a whetstone]

And one more thing -- there will be no eating of rodents anywhere on these boards. They may be annoying at times (okay, pretty much all the time), but they are as sentient as you and me. And, in any case, there are plenty of vegan-friendly rodent substitutes on the market today, so there's simply no excuse for craving "the real thing." If you insist on continuing to eat rodents here, don't be surprised if you yourself end up in the gullet of a larger creature sooner or later.

That's all. Carry on, Legion Worlders!

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

**PURR**

Well it seems there's more here than I thought. I can live with that. As long as you stay the TOP CAT!! Dogs get slapped around... It's what they're good for.

Just don't expect me to be too nice. That ain't me.

And I wouldn't eat any of your ambasadors but I might play with one, a little.

**PURR**

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Well, glad to see that's resolved.

(I knew I had to put my paw down, lest this place be overrun by all manner of critters. [Wink] )

Stu
Time Trapper

Kitchen

This is the cozy, country-style kitchen of the mansion. A Dutch door, the top half of which is open, leads outside to the mansion's bountiful orchards and vegetable gardens. Cooling on the sill is an apple pie, its crust a lovely golden brown.

Pots, pans, and other cooking utensils hang from the half-timbered ceiling, along with a variety of cheeses, sausages, and herbs. Sitting on an enormous oak table are baskets of fresh fruits and vegetables, still glistening with morning dew.

There are a couple of ovens, including an open brick oven for baking hand-tossed pizzas. Right now, the air is suffused with the delicious aroma of fresh bread baking in one of the ovens. You take a peek in another oven and see a rosemary-garlic pot roast, which looks like it'll be ready to eat in just a few more minutes.

There are a few modern amenities in the kitchen, including a spacious Sub-Zero refrigerator, which is stocked chock-full of all sorts of mouth-watering treats.

A book of recipes sits on the counter.

Next to the recipe book are two well-worn journals -- one documenting Legion Worlders' eating habits and preferences, and another one documenting Legion Worlders' favorite fast food establishments.

[ December 24, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.