Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
and THIS is post 1200!!!!!!

Y'know, I'm not sure if I should be glad or sad for you [Wink] ... but of course I need to save some of that for myself considering my own standing...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't be sad for ME, Drakey... I've no shortage of fun on and off the 'net usually... I figure I'll be heading into a 'down-time' posting period sooner or later though...

Right now this is so much fun I don't mind staying in on a Friday night... (which is good 'cause I have to be up at 7am!)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
(which is good 'cause I have to be up at 7am!)

What?!?! Geez, now I *am* sad for you...!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

No where near as impressive but....

This is post 400 for me!!! [Colossal Boy]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
quote:

No where near as impressive but....

This is post 400 for me!!! [Colossal Boy]

well done LASH and VARALENT !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Varalent! You're really moving along.

By the by, I just had my first milestone: 100 posts. That's enough to make me happy! [Smile]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Congrats, Varalent! You're really moving along.

By the by, I just had my first milestone: 100 posts. That's enough to make me happy! [Smile]

Guess I'll have to keep on eye on you! Congrats!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, congratulations to all of you as I make another shameless attempt to increase my post count by just... one... more...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still far behind many of you, but I'm still kinda impressed. I don't think I posted this much on the old DC Boards using BOTH my IDs [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:

Varalent, you flatter me! [Wink] And KP, there's nothing shameful about posting to get your count up. I'm sure we've all been guilty of this at some time or another. [Cool]
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:

Varalent, you flatter me! [Wink] And KP, there's nothing shameful about posting to get your count up. I'm sure we've all been guilty of this at some time or another. [Cool]
Not me!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I would never...

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

...stoop so low!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

[Laugh Out Loud] Of course not!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay! That's it! [Mad]

I'm docking everyone on this thread 20% of their posts! (Except for me of course [Big Grin] )

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.