Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
"Think about that for a minute, I'll be...um...right back.

Dev grabbed his com-link as he walked out of the pool area.

"Red Arrow, please come to the pool room. I'll brief you there."

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Arrow walked into the pool room. As she entered Legionworld, she was wearing a tailored dress and her hair up in a bun. One officer mumbled, "Santa Evita?" Red Arrow left gifts for her collegues, and had the servants the bags to her quarters. She quickly changed into her uniform and grabbed her equipment.

She walked into the pool room, admiring the reflection of the sun on the Soul Gem which hung on her necklace.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev turned to greet her.

"Red Arrow. Very glad your back."

He looked at her a little closer, "you seem different somehow. Anyway, we definatly need you today. You couldn't have planned your return any better. The Chief needs Exnihil brought in for some questioning. Problem is, Cobalt Kid is protecting him at the moment, and Furball has joined up with them. They've assaulted both myself and the Chief, and knocked Sir Roy unconscience and left him in an alley. They are very dangerous and powerful. We think Question Kid is with them as well...but have no idea in what capacity."

Dev gave her a minute for this to sink in before continuing, "I;m trying to find out some of Cobie's other hideouts from Hot Chick here," he motions over his shoulder to Hot Chick floating in the pool.

"I'm also hoping that Shark Lad will check in soon as his help would be welcome. We're not sure what role Space Ranger is playing in this whole thing either. I hope your vacation was restful, because we've got our hands full right now."

Dev turns back to Hot Chick, "you have any thoughts on where he might be yet?"

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
{exits pool looking absolutely breathtaking in her red bikini}

{shrugs} Who is this 'Cobie'?

{sees Dev's exasperated expression} I am sorry, Mr. Em. I am still a Junior Officer and in training. I am what your culture might call a 'fish out of water'.

Do either of you have a towel?

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Dev grabs a towel for her. "Here you go."

Dev shifts on his feet as she dries off.

"Cobie would be Cobalt Kid...Des. I was told you might have some idea where he might be headed...or where he would be trying to hide out."

Dev looks around and mutters under his breath, "where the hell is the Chief?"

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*ahem*

<they all spin around>

Present and accounted for, Dev. <chuckles> But I believe you've mistaken 'Hot Chick' for 'Jailbait Lass'! This young lady won't be of any help, I'm afraid. But I can see how you were confused... <laughs>

I think Lolita might be found at the Cramer's. My spies there have seen her there practically every day...looking decidely sulky and downtrodden, I might add. There's also some intelligence that suggests that she may be staying at the Convention Center, her possibly being the only paid staff left there after its aborted attempt to hold the Legion World prom last year.

See if you can find her, Dev. Red Arrow has a lead on Cobie & crew's current whereabouts that I'll have her follow up on, but Lolita could give us the bigger picture we need.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<meanwhile, Sir Roy wakes up with a brutal headache>

Wha...?

No, no, no!!! Dammit! How dare they!!

I can't believe that arrogant monster Cobalt Kid! To say such things to me! And then sucker punch me!

I won't have it! Chaos will not reign! I swear it!

<without checking in with the Chief, he runs out into the night>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

"Okay. Sorry, I was...um...distracted there. I'll head over to Cramers, then the Convention Center if need be."

Turns and rushes out of the pool room, again muttering to himself, "ow do these guys stay focused at all with these women around."

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<with Red Arrow in pursuit of Cobie's crew and Dev off looking for Lolita, Chief and HC are left alone>

Why, hello, my dear! Since I put you in for Junior Officer training, we've barely had a chance to get acquainted...

<notices she has a towel over her and bathing suit>

Care for a swim?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course, Chief Taylor.

{drops towel, dives in}

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<thinks> Oh, boy...she's a naive kid, Tony. You really shouldn't do this! I know you've been incredibly lonely since Rocky dumped you, but...

Er...sorry, er, Hot Chick. I seem to have forgotten my trunks, so I guess we'll have to do this some other time...

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{looks puzzled} Trunks, Chief Taylor? {submerges for a moment} Personally, I only wear this 'bikini' for the sake of your culture's sense of decorum. {raises hand which is holding both bikini pieces}

Feel free to "skinny dip" with me...if it pleases you.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

OOC: Don't cover your eyes, kiddies...there's a story point to all this sensuality. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

*gulp*

Okay, Tony, there's your engraved invitation. Maybe you're not all the way over Rocky, but there's no need to wallow in self-pity forever...

<takes off uniform, jumps in, wades into a nearby corner and props himself up to the sides with his arms stretched out on either side>

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{wades over to him}

Ever since I arrived here, there was something about this Chief Taylor that has drawn me to him. I think...whoever I really am...I may have known him. This situation is perfect for me to make telepathic contact and find out if I am right...

{approaches him and embraces his willing form}

Contact.

OH!

{images flood her mind}

she sees the same face of the man she embraces but his hair is gleaming white, his eyes completely lacking any visible iris...

...he has shown up unnannounced...

...she is ready for a confrontation...

...he surprises her by offering her an alliance instead...

...she is intrigued...

...they consummate their alliance...literally...

Too...much...

{she faints in his arms}

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.