Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, I saw an Italian movie with a music teacher playing a theremin and wondered, did you ever get a theremin?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, is it proper to eat asparagus with one's fingers?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Do you own a spice rack? If so, do the spice labels have words, pictures, or both?

The only spices used in the Miner household are garlic and Tabasco, so no.

quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
My cat has this question for you, Miner:

Meow?

Well, that's an interesting one.

Tell Mittens that I would go with C-4 as it's very stable and very malleable, which is important for someone without opposable thumbs. A detonator will be required, but that should be easy enough to obtain. Also let it know that just burning it will produce toxic fumes, which may accomplish the job while drawing less attention and leaving the property intact.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Miner, I saw an Italian movie with a music teacher playing a theremin and wondered, did you ever get a theremin?

No, and with everything coming up, it looks like I won't for a while.

*Sigh*

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Miner, is it proper to eat asparagus with one's fingers?

Sure, but you would be better off using ranch dressing.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Why do birds sing so gay?

Why do lovers await the break of the day?

Why do fools fall in love? And can only fools fall in love?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Outdoor Minor, in order to determine whether or not you're cuckoo bananas, what do you see when you look at the following images?

image 1
 -
image 2
 -
image 3
 -

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Why do birds sing so gay?

Why do lovers await the break of the day?

Why do fools fall in love? And can only fools fall in love?

Look, if you want to revive this thread just go ahead and do it.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Outdoor Minor, in order to determine whether or not you're cuckoo bananas, what do you see when you look at the following images?

image 1
 -

Cthulhu at his high school graduation.

quote:

image 2
 -

A page from Frank Quitely's Kama Sutra

quote:

image 3
 -

A cigar.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, what would be considered too perverse even for Pov?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, what are you giving EDE for a wedding present?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, if you could host any game show (current or vintage), which one would you choose?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
A simple "yes" or "no", have you stopped beating your wife?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, WTF?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Miner, what would be considered too perverse even for Pov?

Spending valuable free time answering inane questions.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Miner, what are you giving EDE for a wedding present?

I won't be singing at the ceremony.

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Miner, if you could host any game show (current or vintage), which one would you choose?

You Bet Your Life. It's like it was made for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
A simple "yes" or "no", have you stopped beating your wife?

You have spent way too much time at the Hannity boards.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Miner, WTF?

Yeah, Quis' posts do that to me too.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Miner, what's up with Iris West Allen and her recent unexplained de-aging?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.