Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hurn is so butch ya gotta love that.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
PB & everyone, I'm in need of some assistance here! Hrun is unleashed on Legion World!

Hope you can talk him out of this Matlock!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun is a most amusing subject.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
“Then laugh at this ignoble one“.

And Hrun plants a huge blow to the top of Primes head, the force of the blow knocking him straight down into the planets core.

“Matlock, most noble father, greetings” He states. “Yes I now know that you are my father. My mother sends you this message.

The time arises when once more you must give up your dreams of retirement. The voice of the pretzel has joined with the song of the coffee machine. Now if you wish to return to me and truly be a husband you must go forth to battle, help your son Hrun to defeat all.

Remember, if you wish to return to the hearth and bosom of thy family you must come home with your shield or on it.

(Oh and when you do come home bring a loaf of bread and pint of milk)

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
[The Ultra Man flies in with Caliente (Wearing a magnificent Cloth of Gold Dress) in his arms.]

Here you go Caliente. I'm positive that your friends in the LMBP Security Force will be able to protect you here.

Ta-Ta.

[ February 08, 2007, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Gary Concord, the Ultra Man ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
*blink*

Okay, that whole thing was just plain weird. I mean, I at least thought it'd be the good guys who rescued me. Yep, I definitely foresee a need for some therapy and a lot more alcohol in the near future...

Oh well, at least I got this sexin' outfit as part of the deal! Not as awesome as my uniform but gold's a good color for me. (*sigh* Frio was the silver to my gold. The cold to my hot. I really miss my sister.)

[ February 08, 2007, 03:59 AM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
----------Transmission-----------

Hey guys, Cobalt here, looks like Faraway sent me somewhere, well, er, far away, but I should be back soon!

It seems I landed among the Gorilla Tribes of Legion World just as they were on the cusp of an internal civil war, and I'm now attempting to bring about peace. Unfortunately, that means having to undergo the rigerous process of being inducted in the secret gorilla society that fights each other to see who is the toughest. Damn--I just broke the first two roles of secret gorilla fight club by bringing it up!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
*blink*

Okay, that whole thing was just plain weird. I mean, I at least thought it'd be the good guys who rescued me. Yep, I definitely foresee a need for some therapy and a lot more alcohol in the near future...

Oh well, at least I got this sexin' outfit as part of the deal! Not as awesome as my uniform but gold's a good color for me. (*sigh* Frio was the silver to my gold. The cold to my hot. I really miss my sister.)

<flies by>

And she may be so again, as I intend to fulfill my part of our bargain.

That's a lovely outfit my dear... [Big Grin]

<flies off>

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lonestar Ranger:
<flies by>

<flies off>

(hmmm...Lonestar's secret? He's just a great big horndog! Yeesh!)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun nods to the Caliente double in the security office.

"So Princess Amidala's plan to keep the real Caliente in the Halls and allow you as her avatar to be "rescued" so as to infiltrate the LVMBP and find out their plans"

Hrun smiles

"tis a brave thing thou dost fair maiden"

As he leaves he calls out

"Send My father to me once he returns"

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lonestar Ranger:
<flies by>

<flies off>

My dear? *shudders* My God... what has that girl gotten herself into?

quote:
Originally posted by Hrun the Barbarian:
Hrun nods to the Caliente double in the security office.

"So Princess Amidala's plan to keep the real Caliente in the Halls and allow you as her avatar to be "rescued" so as to infiltrate the LVMBP and find out their plans"

Hrun smiles

"tis a brave thing thou dost fair maiden"

As he leaves he calls out

"Send My father to me once he returns"

Hokay-dokey artichokey! *salutes and wanders off aimlessly*

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

(Damn double posts. Grr.)

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I just had a chat with <wink wink> in the office of <wink wink> and got confirmation that the security office magic proticols are still very much in place. This of course means that spells curses or other magic tom follery are negated within these walls.

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

"whips up a nice ice punch bowl"

"fills with 2 bottles of baileys one bottle of butterscotch shnaps and a splash of milk"

"makes a row of ice shot glasses"

that should liven things up

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah Yes, the fine security office tradition of protecting their own by getting drunk and ignoring the situation surfaces yet again.

Fine Job, Lads and Lasses, Fine Job...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.