Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Screening Room

This is a private screening room for the exclusive use of Legion World posters. Burgundy velvet drapes frame a massive screen upon which plays out the countless dreams of adventure, drama, comedy, fantasy, horror, and romance that unfurl from the mind's eye.

Row upon row of plush, individually reclining seats are arranged artfully so as to provide an ideal viewing perspective from every position in the room. A state-of-the-art sound system is discreetly concealed within two murals on either wall that depict an ancient Greek amphitheatre nestled in an idyllic valley at dusk.

A small bar at the rear of the screening room serves hot buttered popcorn, fresh baked goods, all manner of sweets, fountain drinks, and more potent potables before, during, and after screenings.

Currently showing is Peter Jackson's critically acclaimed adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Return of the King. In fact, the mansion screening room is showing both the standard version and the special extended version, which won't be available for viewing anywhere else in the known universe until late 2004.

[ December 17, 2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
MEMO

TO: STU, Legion World Leader

CC: Kid Prime, Special Counsel

As your Chief of Staff it is one of my responsibilities to offer periodic suggestions on staffing. To that end, I believe that you would do well to appoint the following Legion Worlders to fill current vacancies in your cabinet & other cabinet level positions as indicated:

1) Quislet, Esq.~ Chief Magistrate of the Supreme Judicial Tribunal of LW;

2) Harbinger ~ Minister of Music & Education;

3) Arachne ~ Ambassador Plenipotentiary to the UP and Affiliated Planets;

4) Danny Blaine ~ Poet Laureate

In addition I would urge the following appointments and promotions within the Office of Security:

1) Super Lad Kid ~ Director of Covert Operations;

2) Blockade Boy ~ Director of Perimeter Defense;

3) SharkLad ~ Director of Naval Operations;

4) Emerald Empress ~ Director of Undercovers Operations;

Finally, I would urge you to finalize the appointment of Jinx as Special Attache to the Feline Community. I'm beginning to hear hissing and spitting from those quarters concerning the delay in this appointment.

Respectfully submitted,
Varalent
CHIEF OF STAFF

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I'm all set in my new office!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Great idea, Vee! [Smile]

I'll go ahead and make those appointments in a day or two, unless any of the appointees declines in the meantime.

Glad you're enjoying your office, Icey! I chose an especially large one, with a great view. (A great view of all the flirting that's sure to ensue in there, that is! [Wink] )

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the view!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Being both a Math teacher AND a large solid block of steel, I feel my appointment to Perimeter is both logical, appropriate, wise, and an honor.

Uh, I'm not too good at counting though.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Atari...

-  -  -  -  -

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations Fearless Leader, and Most Feared Dictator for Life.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Thank you! [Big Grin] And check out SHAKES for a congratulatory message of your own...
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, STU puppy! Umm...I mean Mr. Leader, sir! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, STU!

I'm sure you'll keep all us dog-faces in line. Oh, wait, That's you.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I canine believe you just said that.
Stu
Time Trapper

It hurt my felines.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to dog you, boss, I didn't realize what I was unleashing. In the future I'll try to curb the catty remarks.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Or we'll hound you, collar you and muzzle you up. And put you in the doghouse, to boot. [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.