Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not going at quite your rate Dev, but I did miss the first few days of the month....
just topped 600 so far.
I'm pretty sure there's a few of us on track for personal bests this month.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Way to go Idaho!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
You two are posting up a storm! I know I'm over 300...I suspect several of us have passed the 200 mark which is just incredible. Ever since that conversation two pages ago, the MMB has just been exploding with activity. Yesterday was pretty awesomely insane on the MMB!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It was so nice to see so many "faces" back. If even for a day.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man! I thought I was on fire last month, but Dev and deds? Off the frickin' CHAIN, bitches!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You've got to be up there too. But yeah...wow. Dev has more than double my posts this month already. And I think I'm beating your post count last month (the highest last month).

I think March 2010 might end up rivaling the busiest of months ever in MMB history if we can keep this up.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I'm approaching 500 tonight and it's looking pretty weak! [Smile]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think this week has been a postathon every day. Has it been like that all month?

What's help is we have some added depth this month: more posters in the MMB. That's what we needed and its paid off in spades!

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I guess the combo of the election and the LMBP anniversary have been a HUGE boost!

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup, I'm sure thats helped lots.

I'm hoping when the Levitz issues hit the stands we'll see another upswing.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

This si # 900 for the month. Gotta go study for a while. See you guys in a few hours.
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

900 for the month?

Wow, and I thought I was posting a lot...you are a posting machine.
Keep this up and you'll crack the top 40

Dev - Em
KIA

Not sure if it'll be this month or next month. But I'll be there soon if I can keep close to this rate up.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you've already moved from no. 83 to no. 58--already an impressive achievement.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Well, at 671 I've already shattered my post count for last month (646) with half a month still to go, but it's still way behind such luminaries as dedman and Dev.

Posters! Update us on where you stand individually on your post count this month vs. last month, STAT!

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.