Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Just the ticket, a nice hot Cuppa Joe and a few (dozen?) hot banana nut muffins!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(on a full stomach)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Some hot soup would be nice. Cream of mushroom, I think, with lots of crunchy croutons and a sprinkling of bacon bits.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Some hot coffee is just what I need for this cold morning. Oh, and a day off from work, which I have every Thursday [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

With a big snow storm outside, a cup of coffee is just the thing for a mid-Sunday afternoon!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooooooooohhhh .........
A hot, steaming cup of coffee sounds GREAT!!!!!

Maybe even spiked with hot chocolate!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Hot chocolate sounds just about right.

And half a bagel with some garlic hummus as a snack.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hot chocolate, definitely. And some lasagna.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have some hot chocolate, half a bagel with garlic hummus, lasagna, and a bacon sandwich.

To go, please.

[ January 19, 2004, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi FC! You have no idea how much I've missed your Cafe in the morning!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You have no idea we've missed you!

And this afternoon I'll have a cup of coffee (black) to get rejuvenated after work!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Varalent! Glad you could stop by. We now have two competent and lovely young women, Sara and Anne, working here (at least that's what I read in Cobie's "Price of Security" story.

Stu had to go and mention a bacon sandwich! Last time someone did that, I had bacon on the brain for 3 days, then finally went and bought some for BLTs.

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yeah, I really like the two sisters who work here now, Sara and Anne! Very cute and very reliable [Smile]

Anne and I get along just fine [Wink] , and I think Sara has a pretty big crush on Invisible Brainiac, but you didn't hear that from me...

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee hee. [Smile]

I think someone should open up a bacon boutique on LW -- along the lines of chocolatte, it would have an exotic and alluring name.

Maybe: baconne... [Big Grin]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Really? Sara likes me?

(quickly grabs comb, mirror and hair gel, and runs to the nearest rest room.)

(Emerges three hours later with meticulously styled hair, and smelling of cologne, with newly whitened teeth.)

(The inside of the restroom is now covered with tissue paper, and the mirrors cannot be seen anymore because of all the hair gel slopped onto them.)

So, where IS Sara, anyway?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

She's behind the counter IB! But her sister told me she's shy (unlike her sister [Wink] ), so be slow with her [Smile] .

Baconne ? Could this be another genius idea Stu? Maybe the two of us could open up a whole chain of these types of places, that only open at specific times during the week?

We have to make sure that we don't take away business from Cafe Cramer though (I like it here!). Maybe a late night diner of some sort...?

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.