Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm... about 700 posts needed for me to move up the list...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
"And now, the winner is... Rickshaw1"

Ascends the podium and stands there a moment, basking in the adulation of the audience. Then, leans over to the unfortunately shaped mike to give acceptance speech.

"Wow. I don't know what to say to this. Well, I do, obviously. I'm up here, looking out at all the fallen, conquered posters who can only bask in my magnificent glory." reaches into Neon Orange tux and removes speech.

"I'll keep this short, as I know time is limited.

I'd just like to thank everyone for acknowledging the fact that this month, a month like no other, I am the King of the World of Posting. Yes, It's true. Humility keeps me from saying that I was the best, which I obviously was, at posting deep, meaningful, thoughtful posts with every pass and turn of the keyboard. Modesty won't let me point out how I posted at all times, day and night, for the sole reason of enlightening my audience.

As all of you gaze in wonder and sweet sweet surrender to my humble posting awesomeness, I'd like to say that it was only because you made it possible with your love and support, unceasingly pushing me forward to be the best. I'd like to say it, but it wouldnt' be true.

You see, It was me. Me. ME!! I did it! With no encouragement or support from you, the adoring crowd. Yes ,I see you know, faces turned upwards in wonder, glazed looks in your eyes.

And now, I'd like to thank the real people that made this possible

To doug, my mailman. without you delivering bills after bills after bills, I would never have had the drive to lose myself in so many classical moments of innanity and hi-damn-lariousness.

To dog that barked all the time, thank you. Without you, i would have had no need to take my anger out on something that had done no wrong by burying myself in this project. Thank you dog, I love you man, and I mean that. You're great... and you look kinda cute in them jeans. *No, shush, you can't come up on stage with me, limelight hog.*

To the wardrobe department, how would I ever have made it without that Saturn Girl bikini you made for me to wear while posting in redneck dialect? I can still feel the satin on my skin....

To Doctor Cox... that colonoscopy you performed left me bloated and full of wind.... wind that was beneath my wings lifting me ever higher, and slightly smellier, onward.

To Blond Doctor from Scrubs... the sight of you in the Naughty Nurse Stripper outfit gave me many nights of sleep. Yes, in some as yet not understood fashion, instead of giving me horny fantasies that would have kept me up all night, you instead allowed me to recieve the occasional moment of napping needed to keep my spirits up.

To Marcia Gay Harden in flubber, you, on the other hand, did keep me up at night in your terrible little waspy outfits with the pearls, ever driving me to be victorious. I really hate the waspy look, it ticked me off to no end.

To my wife, who couldn't be here tonight because she ... well, honey, hope those ropes aren't too tight, I'll be home later to let you out of the basement, all i can say is.... Hey beby, How You Doin'?"

Yes, to all you little people that have not climbed the mountain of success, but can only sit there and bask in my own reflected glory I say....

ya'll get this was a goof, right?

[LOL]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
^Wow! I thought Rick's upper limit was a sentence or two per post! [Confused]

[tease]

(Let's see him post 1600 or so THIS month with every one of them being distinct long rants! [No] )

[tease]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
nope. this month grew organically out of some stuff to be a fun competition. Two months in a row would be too much.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
What's that guy doing up on the stage? Maybe somebody should turn the microphone on....

No, wait...he's leaving.

Why's he dressed like an orange corndog?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Rick? Excuse me but can you kindly repeat what you wrote 4 posts up? I fell asleep after "And now, the weaner is...."
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

"My hotdog brings all the girls runnin..."

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... for cover, or...?
... for their safety and sanity. Oh, ok, got it!

[tease]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
...and still no posts from Fart Girl!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
...and still no posts from Fart Girl!!

[Frown]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Thanks to your list I know where I stand now.... and it makes cracking that covetted Top 40 a not-so-far-away dream now! [Smile]
Ah, it's nice to a have a purpose in life.
[LOL]

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Purposes are overrated.

There is only "be". [Sun Boy]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Heay... dont'chew be tawkin' bout porpoises.... theay ain't ovuhraded et all..

--------------------

Something pithy!

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
 -

The torch has been passed.

[ April 04, 2011, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Legion Tracker ]

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.