Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » More Pictures of Members (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: More Pictures of Members
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's really really GREAT. What a fantastic birthday gift!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Some pics of David and me on our recent trip to Sedona.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

-

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

-

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Jerry! Sedona is actually pretty, my partner's sister named their family dog after Sedona ...

It looks like you two had a nice time.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Yes, it's a beautiful place. We had a great time. It was a difficult trip but we're very proud that we were able to do it. We learned the story of how the town got its name. It was originally settled by a man named Schnedly -- which was originally proposed as the name. At the last minute, though, he changed the paperwork to name the town after his wife, Sedona. So, the dog shares her name with a beautiful frontier wife!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
GASP!!! I don't think I have ever laid eyes on Jerry before... I'm very happy!! Beautiful pics!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Great to see you and David, Jerry! It's amazing that after all these years I see you as such an essential part of the LMB / LW community and I never realized I didn't have a face to the name.

Looks like you had a nice trip in Sedona--I def intend to make a trip to that part of the country some day!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It *always* makes me feel good when a previously unseen-in-real life poster reveals himself/herself to us. It is actually quite an honor.

It says, to me, what I have known for years... that the LMB/Legion World is really a great big ol' FAMILY... and every time someone realizes that, it makes me feel good. [Smile]

Thanks again, Jerry and David, fellow Lucinda Williams fans!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
You will understand that I'll always think of you as WaK Cham, right?
Jerry
active

You better. Just one of my many shapes.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
It's good to see you and David and moments from your trip.

It's funny how I've pictured you as WaK Cham too. (Everyone would be correct picturing me as Mon....) ;-)

TD, though...must look terrifingly on-topic.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Bah. Imagine Alyson Hannigan crossed with Alyssa Milano. Add a pinch of nerd.

There's Teeds.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pics, Jerry! Love the flowered pigs - what's their story?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Not exactly a picture of me, but a young lady who used to work for me had a friend do a picture of Rockhopper Lad as a birthday gift:
Click for fullsize image

Beautiful! I want to read the comic - or at least see him in Aquaman.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.