Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 141 Scary Things that the Follow in the Wake of Exnihil (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: 141 Scary Things that the Follow in the Wake of Exnihil
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
x+y...and Legion Tracker knows he's a goner because he can't remember algebra.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
x√24. Things get really scary when radicals invade the ship.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
296. . . . and Legion Tracker fills in for future king.

297....but instead of getting filled in, the post-hole just keep gettings bigger, and bigger, and bigger, and....
When you say it, it sounds so ..... dirty! [tease]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
307. Order from chaos

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
308. Celebrity wax lips. Julia Roberts and Mick Jagger are the top sellers at candy and toy stores across the nation.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
309. People start to buy misic again (like from a store, y'know? duh!). [Wink]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
310. People panic because they're buying misic, and don't even know what it is...or when they're ever bought it before.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
311. White pepper ice cream!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
312. After a thirty year hiatus, the New Zoo Revue returns to air.

AND THEY'RE ALL ZOMBIES!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

313. Jewelery made from toggle bolts

--------------------

future king

314. Hush puppies make a comeback. But with bling this time.
cleome46

315. Solar-powered, er, "Adult novelties."

--------------------

future king

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
310. People panic because they're buying misic, and don't even know what it is...or when they're ever bought it before.

Oh, [LOL] ..... just caught my oopsie!
cleome46

316. Zombie Twister™

--------------------

cleome46

317. Hundreds of helium-filled party sheep ascending Heavenward in their own personal "rapture."

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.