Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread! (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  60  61  62   
Author Topic: The All "Let's Pester Outdoor Miner with Inane Questions" thread!
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
What can we do to make you stick around?

I will be providing a list of demands shortly.

Or not.

quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
And have you ever been mellow?

I have never been mellow.

I have not even relaxed since June of '94.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
OM, my neighbour with the $4,000 speakers keeps playing Dark Side of the Moon over and over. What should I do?

Get a huge TV or movie screen and run Wizard of Oz with the sound off.

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
Why? Why? Why do I enjoy pestering you with inane questions so much, Outdoor Miner?

Is something missing in my life, or am I actually an inane pest?

Evidently something was missing from your life, as I was gone for the better part of the year. Make sure never to tell me what you did to cope with my absence.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Will you change your name to "Everyday Miner" so you'll be here every day?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
And how have things been outdoors? (I'm a bit worried, myself.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I've gotta ask . . . what happened in June '94 to make you so uptight? The reboot, perhaps?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Arm Fall Off Boy:
Will you change your name to "Everyday Miner" so you'll be here every day?

Only if you change your name to "Arm Fall Out Boy". And probably not even then.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
And how have things been outdoors? (I'm a bit worried, myself.)

Hot, wet, and a few other words likely to show up in R. Kelly songs.

quote:
OK, I've gotta ask . . . what happened in June '94 to make you so uptight? The reboot, perhaps?

Now, why did you have to go and bring Zero Hour into this? I thought we were friends.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If you despise the reboot, why use Gates as your avatar? [Confused]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Are you really an insect or are you like all those aliens on Star Trek who just so happen to look like humans, but are in reality completely different?
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:

I never said I despised the reboot. I quite liked it. But it does remind me of Zero Hour, which I disliked immensely.

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
Are you really an insect or are you like all those aliens on Star Trek who just so happen to look like humans, but are in reality completely different?

Yes.

Amazing how we all happen to speak English, isn't it?

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

I never said I despised the reboot. I quite liked it. But it does remind me of Zero Hour, which I disliked immensely.
My apologies, then. Still friends?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Were you ever a fan of "Hee Haw", Miner?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
OM What can Karate Kid do to even the score with Kieth Giffen?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day?

Yes, but psychologists discovered this was causing self esteem issues in the other meals, so it isn't mentioned much anymore.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

My apologies, then. Still friends?
Of course.

But I'm watching you.

quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Were you ever a fan of "Hee Haw", Miner?

No, but several family members were.

I appreciate it more now since it provided steady work for Buck Owens, a true innovator in country music.

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
OM What can Karate Kid do to even the score with Kieth Giffen?

Become an editor at DC.

You can't die in the comics if the pages don't leave your desk.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you own a spice rack? If so, do the spice labels have words, pictures, or both?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
My cat has this question for you, Miner:

Meow?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 62 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  60  61  62   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.