Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Let's say your dating this guy, see, and it really isn't going anywhere, but you don't want to be the bad guy, but you REALLY need to get rid of him because you've been eyeballing this hottie on the side. So you would just switch sexes and tell him you've decided to be a girl, and then he would break up with you. Hopefully. Or he might like it....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Gender Bender Lass/Lad!
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The future is so confusing!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like the future is full of hermaphrodites.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

They say we're all going to be one race eventually, so maybe we'll all be one gender in the future?

Ack, I'm too sleepy to make sense!

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That may be the single funniest post of the day.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I was referring to P's deadpan line about hermaphrodites. jack, yours is a close second! [Wink]

--------------------

knowjack
Applicant

I get big ideas when I'm sleep deprived.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Surely there's aesexual races in the Legion's time? I don't know any off the top of my head, though.

--------------------

knowjack
Applicant

Oh! Hee. I was wondering what was so funny about my post. :-)
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Surely there's aesexual races in the Legion's time? I don't know any off the top of my head, though.

It usually takes eons for the human body to evovle/mutate like that.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

When I tell people that I think we might be able to have powers like the X-Men, they laugh at me.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well, alls I know is I never wanna part with li'l Lash.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

But if you think about little stuff happening in our time, then why not evolve into mutants or such.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Well, alls I know is I never wanna part with li'l Lash.

[LOL]

--------------------

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.