Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Ever wonder what lil'rhino would look like with blue eyes and a goatee?

Well, wonder no more [Smile] ...

Click for fullsize image

Hubba, Hubba! [Love]

(Thanks rhino! For the wonderful catalog and poster! You rock!)

is that really lil'rhino !!?? he looks different, from the time i met him [Smile]

Matthew.

Perhaps it's the blue contact lenses & goatee!

lil'rhino

ps.I've gotten rid of both!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Parasitic Twin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parasitic Twin           Edit/Delete Post     
The goatee is cool.
From: sprouting from 3rd rib | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! Your $5.00 is in the mail.

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Alec is a cutie in anyone's book. And that demonic look just suits you! Great pic!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Aww, thanks Scooter! BTW, have you gotten a large yellow package in the mail yet? Gary got his already.

lil'rhino

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not yet but I'll be waiting for the postman now that I know. [Love]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Get a haircut ya friggin' bum!!! [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow Lou, your hair has grown a lot since the last pic I saw of you! And this time the Stanley Cup isn't next to you distracting all the hockey fans [LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I figure it's been about a year since the last time I had my hair cut. I've just been too damn lazy to get it done. It's at the point now where it's too long to do anything with, and too short to do anything with. [Confused] It's just a big mess!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I went about two years without a haircut once just because I hate getting them. I still put it off as long as possible, then get it cut short again so I can start the cycle again. I tried doing it myself with clippers but the results were mixed at best. Didn't really mess it up, just felt too weird with really buzzed hair.

mrs. matlock says I can grow my hair out again when I turn 50. I bet she thinks I won't. I'll show her, if I don't go bald by then.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
DO NOT CUT THE HAIR, LONG HAIR ON A MAN IS EXTREMELY SEXY. OHHhhhhh...

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Why thank you ma'am.

Now why haven't more of you people posted pics?!?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I actually prefer short hair on men, but that hair length suits you Loser Lad

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

How's THAT for short hair on a man Quis?

Nice mug shot Dev! I'm glad the charges were eventually dropped... [Razz]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.