Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Condo:
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
quote:
Originally posted by Magnetic Kid:
Ummm, can I move back into the Villa? Pretty please?

Heh, as if I could stop you if I wanted to! Of course you can, but remember...no late night parties (us old timers need our rest); and don't let Cobie get you & Condo into any trouble or bad habits (he's good at that, just see what he's done with IB [Big Grin] )
Don't woory Vee, we won't keep you up with late night parties (at least not without inviting you [Wink] ) and I'll try to keep Pol out of trouble but you know what that's like!
Ohh, like that's going to make him worry any less. After all you've been SO succesfull all this time!

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes I feel so much better now! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like my kind of party! Fatal Five it is then [Big Grin]

Let the debauchery begin...well at least begin anew [Wink] !

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

It appears I may have to put in sound proofing as suggested by FC. Maybe I'll just add on a wing for the Festive Five to hang out and have fun.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hmmm...Festive Five, League of Youthful Debauchers, Band of the Hand, so many potential names come to mind!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hmmm...seems like just about everyone but me has gotten a campaign manager lined up. I'd better get on the ball! Lots of planning to do if this is going to be a successful and V-ictorius campaign!

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

Hi Vee, I've got an Idea, since I also am searching for a Campaign Manager (Abin offered, but... well... you know...) How about I manage your campaign and you manage mine?

That should make for an interesting election!

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL... I don't have one either. How about I manage you both...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Vee. Just dropping in to wish you luck on the campaign trail.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, I don't know if I have the time to spend as a campaign manager, but I'll be your number one cheerleader for awhile. Check out my V is for Victory post. Umm, don't forget the promotion we were talking about last campaign.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks SLK!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Hmmm...seems like just about everyone but me has gotten a campaign manager lined up. I'd better get on the ball! Lots of planning to do if this is going to be a successful and V-ictorius campaign!

I don't have a campaign manager (I think) But then I am doing most of my campaigning from my porch, so what's to manage?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Campaign manager or not, can the Festive Five continue the debauchery in certain sections of your Villa?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Campaign manager or not, can the Festive Five continue the debauchery in certain sections of your Villa?

Of course Cobie, campaigns should never interfere with the important things in life...like debauchery.

--------------------

Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Vee! Congrats on being the top nominee!

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.