Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  56  57  58   
Author Topic: Legion World HOT 100 -- 2011 edition
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
You sexile preverts.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to stay out of this topic .... too much "flavour" for me. Way too tempting!

[LOL]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I love my computer, too. All my friends live there! [Wink]

Awwww, geez bud .... didn't know you cared! [Big Grin]
[Hug]
[Love]
[tease]

Uhhh, you definately WERE talking about me weren't ya? WELL WEREN'T YA????

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I want my official parking space for being the employee of the month due to my productivity.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sure, Rick. We'll even double your salary!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Sure, Rick. We'll even double your salary!

He thought you said "celery".... that's how they pronounce it in the deep south (OOOoooooo, them's fightin' words hey?) so he ran out and bought some floss. When he came back he found a sasquatch sleeping on his precious executive parking spot, so he ran away.
(It's ok, Rick's from the South and everybody down there has seen a bigfoot or know someone who "has".

It's more than that dirty, no-good so-and-so deserves! Pfffft! [Yes]

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here are my thoughts on the April chart (which can be found on Page 19 of this thread, for those of you just joining us):

The month obviously belongs to Rick and Dev, who each posted well over 1000 times in March. Rick, in fact, posted more than any other poster within a single month since I've been updating these lists in September 2009.

For comparison, here are all of the other posters to break a thousand since then:

April 2010:
Cobalt Kid -- 1074
Chief Taylor [now Exo-Lardy] -- 1105
cleome -- 1070
dedman [now dadman] -- 1178

May 2010:
Eryk Davis Ester -- 1101

June 2010:
Kent [a.k.a. Kent Shakespeare] -- 1148

July 2010:
Outdoor Miner -- 1248

This list reflects movement only within the Top 40, as the Hot 100 was not being tracked until recently. Even so, it shows how rare the achievement of 1000 posts is (or, maybe, how some of us need to get out and enjoy the nice weather. [Wink] ).

Not to be overshadowed, though, are the significant gains made by several other posters. future king will probably break into the Top 40 next month, and lil'rhino and Candlelight may do so before long. (rhino, I hasten to add, has been in the Top 40 before.) Power Boy (a.k.a., "So Close Lad") has been flirting with the Top 40 for quite some time now. Will April be the month? [Wink]

Significant gains were also made by SharkLad (up four within the Top 40) and Legion Tracker (up a whopping seventeen). And cleome, whose rapid ascent is practically legendary, breaks into the Top 10.

All of this has made the LW charts much more exciting and unpredictable than they have been in the past.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
'flirting' tee hee.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I know I broke 1000 once or twice last year as well, it's not an easy thing to do.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

OMG! Break out the champaigne folks ..... I MADE SIGNIFICANT GAINS IN SOMETHING!!!!
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Ah, the sweet feel of success ... nice!

future king

Thank you, thank you He Who LSHes for all you hard work and trouble compiling that list.

What would we do without you bud??? [Hug]

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
[QB]
Power Boy (a.k.a., "So Close Lad") has been flirting with the Top 40 for quite some time now. Will April be the month? [Wink]

/QB]

Do we really have to flirt with all 40 of them to get in, or is PB just being his charming self?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
I know I broke 1000 once or twice last year as well, it's not an easy thing to do.

I don't think I've ever come close to 500. My hat is off to you and all the other "Grand Posters".

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Thank you, thank you He Who LSHes for all you hard work and trouble compiling that list.

What would we do without you bud??? [Hug]

Make it your goal to become "Member of the Moment"? [Wink]

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
quote:
[QB]
Power Boy (a.k.a., "So Close Lad") has been flirting with the Top 40 for quite some time now. Will April be the month? [Wink]

/QB]

Do we really have to flirt with all 40 of them to get in, or is PB just being his charming self?
It depends on your gender and which ones of us you're flirting with. [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 58 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  56  57  58   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.