Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<stares at the door for a long moment after Rocky leaves>

If Legion World doesn't know it yet, they will soon see that this isn't just the same old Security Office. Far from it.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<signs work order for mass production of Lard Lad robots>

Soon, Legion World will be protected better than ever.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well this isn't going to end well...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
/I shouldn't have been evesdropping./

/But it seems as if this... Rockhopper Lad must have information that can help me./

[sighs]

/To deal with one conflicting faction is to inevitably take sides against its opponent, no matter what one's real intent is. But I have no choice./

[LWG proceeds to the Rookery]

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
OCC: I am glad there is some action going on. I'm a bit out off the loop, so please fill me in whichever way of messaging you all prefer. )

Red Arrow enters the room. Time had past quickly since the Nrrev (way back in this thread) incident was dealt with. She still remains on Legionworld. Partly because she has no way to leave, partly because she is enjoying herself. Emily feels out of her league sometimes; but it is fun fighting evil squid-like aliens who like collecting pretty objects.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Ah, Emily...good to see you!

I need you to study Legion World's ordinances and laws very carefully...

<hands her Omnicom>

...we're going to be cracking down very hard and writing lots of tickets to remind our citizens that these rules exist and that this administration's not going to let things slide like the previous one did! I'll give you two days to study this--then I'll expect to start seeing the tickets flow!

After all... <he thinks> ...I'll need the extra funds for all these robots I'm having built!

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
"Yes, sir. In particular I think absentism should be crushed. All members who have not reported in twelve days* should be reprimanded," Red Arrow replied.

* = If you haven't posted since page 12 in this thread. I chose 12 because of it's symbolic value.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<stumbles into room>

Why the sprock am I up so early on a Sunday?

<sniff>

Do I smell bacon?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Red Arrow looked at the newcomer, "It is time for breakfast. Please excuse me as I attend to some business. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She left the room slowly. Red Arrow then closed the door. She got out a pen and some paper and began writing down names. She accidently knocked down a large jar she ordered virtually. The cap was loose and out popped a mysterious thing.

"Greetings! I am a son of Apep and Ammit. I am a demon from Ancient Egypt who..."

"Yesterday, you said you were one of the Malabranche from Hell. The day before that you said you were a son of Nyx." Red Arrow commented.

The dark spirit sighed, "Mortals. Anyways, how does it feel betraying those you love?"

"I barely know them. I feel nothing." Red Arrow said, still making the list.

The dark spirit replied, "You will when, and they will unless you plan carefully, take revenge. Chose who you reprimand wisely."

Red Arrow shrugged, "They are only criminals."

"Criminals are valuable to have as allies. They have everything to gain and know exactly what they can lose. Your grandfather knew that." The dark spirit said.

"Hmm...look, I am not making Dark Reign II. I'm very young and they are old men," Red Arrow said. "I did order you a host though, I miss my guinea pigs back at home."

She finished her writing and picked up the cap. The dark spirit pleaded, "Wait, no! Think about it, Dark Reign II! Dark Reign II!"

Red Arrow firmly placed the lid back on the jar. She sent the list through a secure channel directly to Chief Lardy. Red Arrow then walked back to SharkLad.

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
<wolfs down the last of the bacon>

So, Red Arrow, what's the story?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hey, you two. Hm? Bacon?

<looks in Omnicom>

Hm. By the smell of it I can tell it's synth-bac, so that's okay. Real bacon was banned when we took those sentient swine refugees in a coupla years ago.

I trust the two of you have issues plenty of tickets to spearhead our new Law-Abiding Initiative?

--------------------

Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings Chief Lardy! Having recieved your recent messages, I journeyed here at the upmost haste!

I see there has been a slump towards lawlessness on Legion World. Having benefitted from safety and the easy life for too long, the citizens of Legion World are starting to have feelings of entitlement--perhaps dangerously so! I shall help you in your crusade to restore a semblance of order.

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be going to the airport next week. I'm anxious about the security patdowns. Can I get a practice one here?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Ah, yes, Roy--you, I've got a special set of laws to enforce, those long-ignored laws regarding public drunkenness! You will be presonally assembling task forces to watch over all the hot spots undercover.

The Big Fish we're gonna catch to make a splash? One Abin Quank!

Start putting this together immediately, Roy!

<thinks> I'll have Quank's ring before his drunken brain can register he's not dancing with pink elephants!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
I'll be going to the airport next week. I'm anxious about the security patdowns. Can I get a practice one here?

Sure thing! Sharky?

(Hope you don't mind getting "patted down" with teeth!)

--------------------

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.