Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » More Pictures of Members (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  26  27  28   
Author Topic: More Pictures of Members
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
What a handsome group. I thought the same thing about the roller coaster.

Me too, although they don't look scared enough. That's superheroes for you.

Thanks, Ex!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
"Juniper" doesn't work!?? Did the password change?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
That was just a joke, FK. I just sent you a PM w/the real one.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
That was just a joke, FK. I just sent you a PM w/the real one.

Thanks Ex! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Those are some great pictures! You guys look good.
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Faboo!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
sigh....tried to guess what "J" password is....no luck. I must be an idiot or a poor detective. :sad:
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I pmd u it
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks Power Boy! those pictures - awesome! handsome guys too! [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

And why this group of cuties is shy to have their Legion-loving faces on full public display is beyond me. [Big Grin]

It would be SO NICE if the only issue was our appearance.

There's all sorts of issues out there, like stalkers and crazy ex-es, and/or a general distrust of the internet, world, or gov't, that keeps many of us from posting identifying info on the web.

Um, that said, are the folks involved okay with a relative newbie like me seeing the pics? I'd understand if the answer is not yet.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
crazy ex-es

C'mon... I'm not that crazy. [Smile]

Yeah, the people's objection wasn't necessarily to anyone here seeing them... just concern that other areas of their lives not cross into it (that's why no Facebook posting, or open public album). I'll shoot you a PM and take the heat if anyone objects (which I wouldn't imagine).

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Seems like Google+ has the right idea with it's myriad and easily adjusted levels of privacy. Once the bugs are worked out and it actually, you know, works.

Love the boys night out pics, especially the classy black legion tee shirt. Seems that should be a uniform for such situations.

Thanks for the access!

[ August 02, 2011, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Shining Son ]

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Not exactly a picture of me, but a young lady who used to work for me had a friend do a picture of Rockhopper Lad as a birthday gift:
Click for fullsize image

[ August 28, 2011, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Love it!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

ah handsome!
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.