Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Just me, mogli, Quis, Sharky, and rouge have been to the table. I'm hoping MEL checks in and some surprise LWers find there way to the table.

Kabir is checking on possibly getting additional exibitor badges for Abin and DL as I type this.

I need to come up with stuff for our empty table. Kabir had flyers for VIVE.

So far that's all we've got.

[ July 22, 2010, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Howdy folks, just got into SD about an hour ago. I'm not hitting the con until tomorrow, but I'm showered, shaved, and ready to get my drink on. Have Quis or Sharky give me a ring if you guys have any post-con plans tonight.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/22/super-heroes-vs-the-westboro-baptist-church/

Ordinarily I don't endorse arguing with idiots, but there are some pretty awesome signs there. "Satan' cake is a lie!"
Hi-larious.

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I heard about that! I love it!

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
And the last piece falls into place! I have my Convention Pass or I will have when I get there!

Gary, Kabir, Rob, you guys are the best! Thank You!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:

Best protest signs EVER!! "Death to Humans!" "Fags are Sexy Beasts!" "God Hates Kittens!"
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
And the last piece falls into place! I have my Convention Pass or I will have when I get there!

Gary, Kabir, Rob, you guys are the best! Thank You!

Seconding that! See you all on Saturday!
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Signs I saw when I walked around the protest:

"All Glory Be... Darseid IS!"

"God just needs a good starship."

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

James Robinson was pretty surly in both panels regarding Cry for Justice. JT Krull was actually very good natured and seemed to have a sense of humour when the "Worst story ever" was brought up.

That Hawkgirl at the panel was crazy good (and smokin' hot)

After the panels I got Scott Shaw! to do a Pig Iron for me.

Very good day.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Was it Shiera or Kendra?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Kendra's costume, but Shiera's hair.
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Got shut out of Batman: B & B cartoon panel... waiting for "Spotlight on Paul Levitz" ... he and Jeanette Khan gave a very cool talk yesterday about her tenure at DC in the 70's and 80's ... documentary on history of DC last night was excellent ... funny reference to LSH as Superman's childhood friends who popped up every once in a while to bother him ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
We got an upgrade to the convention floor 4619. So if any LWers are at the Convention and want to stop, we've moved.

Thanks to Thomas and Jim for stopping by and helping us relocate in a matter of minutes!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
We got an upgrade to the convention floor 4619. So if any LWers are at the Convention and want to stop, we've moved.

Thanks to Thomas and Jim for stopping by and helping us relocate in a matter of minutes!

How are we doing for table decor? I still have the Phantom Girl poster board from '08. Should I bring it Saturday?
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.