Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Actually, I'm quite fluent in Pulsed Light Bursts myself and understand Gladys perfectly. Why else do you think she plans on naming her child after me?

I'm quite adept at understanding women [Wink]

Riiigggghhhhtttt!!!!

[ROTFLMAO]

You are quite possibly the biggest, most self-deluded fool in the entire history of the universe.

But Princess Crujectra likes your "Cabana Boy" skills, so that qualifies you to be the Security Chief.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...this Ultra guy is starting to really get on my nerves. I thought he was someone familiar at first, but now I'm not so sure.

I guess Everyday Girl would know for sure.

But still...hewas never as devilishly handsome when he was alive. That's more like...[/i]me??[/i]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Grape Boy, you would do well to recall that you have no authority here.

And when did it take authority to make reasonable suggestions?

Or is the idea that people should be held accountable for what they do foriegn to current thought on Legion World?

And surely a redoubtable bard such as yourself can think up a better insult than "grape boy."

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I believe its been established that Lardy *didn't* have relations with Gladys. So really, you don't have a leg to stand on Ultra Man.

Do us a favor and go clean-up all that space-garbage in orbit or something so we can at least see if you're not all talk and no game...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, suddenly Lonestar Ranger doesn't seem like such a jerk in comparison to Grape Boy, eh?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
?

I'm starting to think my investigation into the lives of longtime LMB members should be re-opened...

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

quote:
I believe its been established that Lardy *didn't* have relations with Gladys. So really, you don't have a leg to stand on Ultra Man.

Do us a favor and go clean-up all that space-garbage in orbit or something so we can at least see if you're not all talk and no game...

The garbage which only exists because of the unnecessary war that you and the LardButtKnight embroiled Legion World in with your reckless and illegal adventuring?

That garbage?

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, it was probably created by your buddy, the Lonestar Ranger, when we was going around destroying our satellites.

You two are far too alike to really be the foes you pretend to be.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

My contacts in the UP have assured me that any actions I have ever taken have been retroactively sanctioned by the United Planets Government and are thus legal.

And your goatee? It makes you look evil. Take a cue from this handsome devil, you might just get some lovin' after all, and stop being so intense...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Actually, it was probably created by your buddy, the Lonestar Ranger, when we was going around destroying our satellites.

You two are far too alike to really be the foes you pretend to be.

Agreed. And you'll get no cooperation from this office until you lay all your cards on the table.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
And your goatee? It makes you look evil.

Um, goatees...evil? Should I shave?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Beards = philosophical meets savagely passionate. I say keep it [Big Grin]
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Beards = philosophical meets savagely passionate. I say keep it [Big Grin]

Um, yeah, but despite the pic, I'm sporting a goatee these days! Does a goatee=evil?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Er, uh, it sure doesn't Lardy! Don't worry about it at all! Hell, Loser Lad has a goatee, and he's not evil!

(At least, I think he's not...)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Don't worry, old friend, there's nothing evil about your old pal Lardy!

Uh, right?

--------------------

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.