Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Tamper's Secure Undisclosed Location (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Tamper's Secure Undisclosed Location
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Legion World Triumvirate, or at least one third of it, is prepared to use the enormous amount of funds they have amassed during the last three years of intergalactic warfare to refill the funds. All we ask is that when this loan is eventually paid back to the the secondary market (us), we recieve a 25% interest fee).

I'll have my primus pilus, Scipio Taltarus give me an update on what our monetary status is, since we generally just amass as much wealth as we can in the traditional Roman style (I am Ggrrggian after all). Then I'll see what my lawyer, Quislet, Esq. says.

Unless, of course, Tamper Lad foresees this causing further problems [Wink]

(Hell, I don't know if he realizes that Crujeckie and I set up the LW Central Bank ourselves...as threads during Oct. 3004 can attest!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Golly, Cobie... we certainly were busy in the early days [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, when the two of us get together, we certainly know how to get busy... [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I say "Caffine" And get instantly teleported to Cafe Cramer where the food and libations are gratis.

A Diet Coke, hamburger & fries please. Oh and a big piece of the Chocolate Lemon Meringue Cake.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Too late Cobie. I'm afraid a full scale bank panic has set in.

<Flashes to Holo-news clip of Stoopid Cat withdrawing a huge bag of cash and redepositing it into the safety of his litter box.>

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll arrange a press conference. Psyonia hasn't withdrawn all of it's financial support from Legion World, merely any unnecessary funds. And even if it did, most of the Psyonian money in there is mine, and I also only transferred non-essential funds back home.

The Legion World Central Bank is in no danger of closing any time soon.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
I apologize sentients, for any damage I may have caused. Allow me to transfer a good portion of my own personnal wealth into the Legion World Central Bank, as a token of my good intentions.

In fact, I find Legion World to be very financially attractive. I migh consider making some heavy investments once my investigation is over...

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Most excellent, and now because of our feline population LW has the most distinctive smelling money in the galaxy.

Each denomination has a different odor, surely a boon to the visually impaired species that come as tourists.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<$15,000,000,000 genarii, Dark Oval currency, is wire transferred into the Legion World Central Bank. It is the maximum any one depositer can make.>

--------------------

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Nothing personal, Ranger dear, but isn't having you offer financial support to Legion World kind of like putting the fox in charge of the chicken coop?

--------------------

Tamper Lad

Nonsense, the bank never complains about all those deposits the Supper Club takes in from illicit gambling and arms smuggling operations. Slush funds for foreign agents to subvert our way of life should be fair.

And since there's sure to be mayhem coming soon, this week at the Club we have a supply of Coluan home forcefield kits freshly declared surplus by their planetary defence forces.

Deceased

Tamper Lad, throughout my time here on Legion World, I have noted that you, above all others, are a man that seizes opportunity.

My time spent in the Dark Oval allowed me access to several Dominators that could conduct experiments without standard UP restrictions. Perhaps you'd like some introductions?

I ask for nothing in return, other than advice on how to increase my financial holdings here on Legion World through various investments. It appears the only way to buy real estate around here is through the Real Estate Offices--which are controlled by the House of Jectra and the Triumvirate. Very interseting that they can control who buys what.

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
This estrablishment is siezed in the name of Superboy Prime!

(hmmm... I may need a new name to reflect my growing power and authority...)

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Tamper Lad! Are you home?!

This is the Royal Inquisitor! I mean you no harm. I've arrived via tesseract.

<destroys tesseract with omega blast from eyes>

No one will follow me.

<puts Vee down on a couch>

I have the LMBer Varalent. He's been attacked. They're going to blame me. I know you're an LMBer yourself now, but you've always gone your own way and done your own thing. I was hoping I could count on you to help, or to at least use discretion. We need to found out what's wrong with him...he doesn't appear to have any wounds, but seems on the verge of death.

Also...I believe the danger is still near...

I've been running through the streets all night...and just need a place to rest...

<sits next to Vee>

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

Mr Tamper doesn't like come here very often anymore cuz it's like not secure and junk.

Please don't move Mr Inquisitor, I'd hate to like kneecap you, cuz I know Mr Quizzy-Poo likes you a lot and I trust his judgment...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.