Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I'm totally confused now. So the answer is no.

Androgynous Pleabargainer Biting Me, what movie role would you like to play?. Assume that you have the requisite talent (and the best makeup artist available).

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Maerose Prizzi in Prizzi's Honor, that role was exquisite.

APBM, I like that question, so you should answer it.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd say the Doctor

APBM, Which established actor do you think would best play the Doctor? and a side question, which establish actor would be most unsuited for the role?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Which Doctor are you talking about? Doctor Who or the Doctor in Voyager?

If the former, I was so sorry to hear that Christopher Eccleston was leaving the series after the first (28th?) season. To replace him, I think Richard E. Grant would be perfect.

APBM, have you ever watched Doctor Who?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I did mean Doctor Who.

And yes I have watched Doctor Who.

APBM, What was the best April Fools Day joke you ever pulled or had pulled on you?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was working at the Orsay museum in Paris, we used the exterior mike to send messages to the public who was queuing outside. We used to send fake messages.

But the best one was when I was working at the Ecole du Louvre, the art school in the Louvre Museum. During one of the classes, we showed Bambi behind the back of an art teach instead of the Greek pottery slides we were supposed to show [Smile]

APBM, what do you think of the wedding of Prince Charles with Camilla?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
boring, she's no diana. now THAT was awedding.

apbm:

comic book you most want to see as a good movie, or least want to see ruined?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Among the movies in production:

Fantastic Four, X-Men 3

Among movies I'd love to see one day: Ultimates!

APBM what has been your favorite movie so far this year?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The Incredibles was Incredible! [Smile]

APBM, what about your worst movie this year?

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't seen a bad movie yet this year, though Hero was a slight disappointment.

APBM, same question.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Constantine was pretty bad

APBM, what is your worse fear?

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
That someone from W's crowd will someday win a legitimate election.

A Presumably Better Man, same question.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

My worst fear is that the pain of this life continues in the afterlife.

APBM: What celebrity do you hate the most?

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well Charleton Heston rates pretty high on the asshole scale.

Anomaly Probing Bidimensional Man, what was your most humiliating moment in high school?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

I can't remember having one.

APBM, same question

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.