Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » STU's Mansion. (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  71  72  73   
Author Topic: STU's Mansion.
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Lotta posts here - it's gone from 30 to 300 in a couple of days!

Waaay outdoing your embasssy, huh Cru? [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I never bothered to get a liquor license for my Embassy [angel]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't think STU bothered to get one either [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, what a mess here. I hope the LW fearless Leader has enough money in his budget for cleaning droids. <<Semi thinks to himself, he's not using Babette, Candy, Troy and Biff - they're too busy at SHAKES, and I'm worried that he'll implement their highly evolved pleasure droid protocol for use in his sex room. I won't let that happen to my semi-sentients.>>
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry about the snow, Cru (nor the droids, Semi) -- everything's taken care of by magic here!

[snaps fingers]

Er, oops.

I didn't mean to do that... [Embarrassed]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, can you turn me back to human now, please?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

What, don't you like being ursine? It could be your costume for the New Year's Eve festivities...
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, no....

I need to be human in case Mr. Bull returns...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

[snaps fingers]

Did that fix things?

Mattropolis

Why yes, except I'm... well about 3 inches taller..

Oh well, I like it!

Thanx STU!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Stu
Time Trapper

No problema. I aims ta please! [Big Grin]
Mattropolis

So how does it feel to be all settled in as Leader?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Stu
Time Trapper

It's been fun! But now that the inaugural ball is over, it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty business... you know, approving grants for the arts (for Bits o' Legionnaire Business threads), small business loans for new establishments in the Mission Monitor Board, that sort of thing...

Also, planning incursions to the wilds of the DC Boards, etc.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't wait to join you on these expeditions Stu! I feel like I haven't been posting as much lately (or been on AIM), but I think things are settling down enough for me now that my papers are finished!

I'll inform you of any espionage missions!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

My I make a humble request for more arts donations? They are near and dear to my heart...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

This topic comprises 73 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  71  72  73   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.