Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hahaha. I'm fine. Tired. Summer school. Ew. (That about covers the majority of my day righ there.) I had a pizza bagel for lunch! It was good. Toasty. [Big Grin] How 'bout yourself?

And, on another note, your icon really scares me 'cause it looks like he's about to go whip something or someone who's been very naughty. [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cali, that's not a whip, its a sword! Its from my Matter Eater Lad photomanip:
http://www.comics2film.com/DCG/DispArt.php3?f_id=9797&f_ssn=&f_fooble=3

On a side note, since you're Cali-based, are you heading down for San Diego Comic-Con this week? We're probably gonna get together and watch Nightcrawler do a kegstand [Theena] (this graemlin has nothing to do with the comment, i just wanted to use it...).

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Well... the picture was small! What can I say? [Wink] It's good stuff tho! Props. ^_^

I wish I could go. But I have school. I contemplated going down Friday and coming back Sunday but, alas, I don't think it will happen. It's just too far (like, six or so hours, probably) and I don't have anywhere to stay.

Maybe next year! If I'm not working/in school...

[ July 12, 2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Mkay, so since this is still my thread and all (for the moment)... I thought I'd use it to ask a favor. I don't know if any of you guys like Young Justice/Teen Titans but I'm kinda writing a fic and I was wondering if anybody had time to beta read some of it for me.

In case you guys don't know what that is (it's mostly a ff.net thing, I think), it's just a read through check for style, spelling, grammar, consistency, cannon, etc. I'd really appreciate it!! It wouldn't take too long -- I've only done a few chapters so far. I just want some feedback and input mostly.

I'd post it here but it's not really Legion-related (I don't feel like I know the characters well enough to attempt such a feat yet without it being lacking.) and... yeah. Thanks for humoring me. [Smile]

[ August 02, 2005, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I volunteer, and I'm sure there will be others!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll read it, and go ahead and post it in Bits, I can't really see that being a big problem.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If I knew anything about spelling and grammar I would. As a Math teacher I know a few things about cannons but can't really connect the relevance.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Aww [Hug] thanks guys!! I think I'll wait for an admin to okay or veto the posting to Bits tho Luna. I'mma stick with PM for now...

Hee. Well, I did mean comic cannon BB... [Wink] But just what are math teachers using canons for these days?

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm not a BITS admin, but as the most beloved of all posters, I insist you post it in BITS!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Caliente

[Eek!]

Okay. I would never want to offend the most beloved of all posters!!

Just... remember it's a work-in-progress and I'm not sure I'll finish it yet and no one is allowed to tell me if they hate it. Yeah. All of that.

I just want advice and feedback and... help and stuff. I go to post now...

... and you can find it here .

[ August 02, 2005, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I hope I wasn't being too insistent! Only post if you are comfortable with it, but the BITS forum *loves* new writers!

--------------------

Caliente

No, no. You weren't. I want feedback... I'm just the nervous sort.

Don't get me wrong, I've posted loads at ff.net (God, never look at it >< -- it's mostly X-Men, anyway) and I've been writing for a little over two years now... I just get slight anxiety. You'd think I'd be over it by now!!

And I feel bad 'cause it's not a Legion story.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
No, no. You weren't. I want feedback... I'm just the nervous sort.

Don't get me wrong, I've posted loads at ff.net (God, never look at it >< -- it's mostly X-Men, anyway) and I've been writing for a little over two years now... I just get slight anxiety. You'd think I'd be over it by now!!

And I feel bad 'cause it's not a Legion story.

Don't feel bad. I would actually post on the thread that you want feedback, because sometimes people don't want any posting on their fanfics.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Er... I thought I did.... didn't I? *goes to check*

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Tempest
Enchantress

Caliente, can I ask you a question?

--------------------

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.