Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
You mean our palm trees with freezer burn Cramer? [Big Grin]

Temp here is currently 42 and expected to rise to 56 for today's high.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Ah, a hot cuppa joe, and a warm cinnibun, just the ticket on a cold morning!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(or maybe three hot cinnibuns?)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a nice, refreshing iced tea please. [PolarBoy]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
It is FREEZING outside! A hot cup of coffee will do and maybe a warm muffin.

Both my boss and my Dad have that terrible flu going around, I really hope I don't get sick again...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
It's pretty grey, here and rain is threatening. Feels like a good day for a warm chicken salad.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer Fat Cramer has just turned 117
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Palm trees with freezer burn? I forgot to tell Cake Kid that Florartica has been reclassified as a northern state. The palm trees have been rebooted as sugar maples. Have a nice day!

(Is San Francisco floating yet?)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
What's up Mme Cramer? Nope, were not floating yet. However, a couple of days ago, you could have sailed toy boats in my back yard.

[ January 07, 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just went outside again, sooooooooo freezing! I might need a cup of coffee real quick! I'm gonna be real cold tonight when I go out, especially since Wednesday is the designated night for me and my bro to go out drinking!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Wednesday night is a good night to curl up with a hot chocolate and a stack of new comics... [Big Grin]
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Is there a fireplace at Cafe Cramer?
Stu
Time Trapper

Sure! I use it to roast marshmallows for my s'mores, when it's too cold to start a fire outside.
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The fireplace is roaring this morning, only slightly louder than the wind outside. It is so cold, I made something substantial for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, back bacon, biscuits, hash browns - and of course, the usual range of grab-it-and-run baked goods.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah, the perfect breakfast after being thrown out of Shakes for being underage... [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich and flaky

Help yourself, IB, but I reckon you might want something cold and refreshing - so I added a fruit salad. Can't forget the palm tree set!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
The fireplace is roaring this morning, only slightly louder than the wind outside. It is so cold, I made something substantial for breakfast. Blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, back bacon, biscuits, hash browns - and of course, the usual range of grab-it-and-run baked goods.

Just the way to start the day. Well with a large Cuppa Joe and some OJ to wash it all down.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.