Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
DAMN!!!

The lens cap was supposed to cover that up!!!!!

So does this mean I'll be fined $2,500 for everyone that views it?????

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
That's okay. We need more naked torsos around here!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Well-turned physiques, as well!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov 2004:
Another:

Rokk Steady

-

and Frankie Muniz!

[Wink]

-

I just saw this! Pov, how did you know Frankie and I were related?

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't Frankie die a horrible death in an adventure of the LMB? [Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
You might be thinking of me, KP.

--------------------

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Rokk! Has anyone eer told you you look like Frankie Muniz?

--------------------
Just spouting off.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Why, no! You're the first!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Frankie was one of the great heroes of the LMB!

His explosion reversal powers came in handy on many an occasion (well, one at least) before he died an untimely death in a giant keyhole!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Let us not forget the contributions of Eryk Davis Esther Rolle, either.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Rumor is that there might be pics of me, Pov, Darden and Quis floating around somewhere...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Still naught but a rumour Des, till I figure out how to compress the images to a reasonable size and sharpness for posting. Then we shall see you in all you glory........

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beagz:
Sooooooooooo .....
According to Spellbinder, then this should work.
We'll know if people start tossin' their cookies.
 -

hellllooooh Beagz, I don't think we've been introduced properly yet [Big Grin]

Numf will be down to visit at the end of the week so I'll try to get a decent picture of the Aberdeen contingent for you all. I don't think it'll be as bodacious as this though we can hope.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ever wonder what lil'rhino would look like with blue eyes and a goatee?

Well, wonder no more [Smile] ...

Click for fullsize image

Hubba, Hubba! [Love]

(Thanks rhino! For the wonderful catalog and poster! You rock!)

[ August 08, 2004, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Ever wonder what lil'rhino would look like with blue eyes and a goatee?

Well, wonder no more [Smile] ...

Click for fullsize image

Hubba, Hubba! [Love]

(Thanks rhino! For the wonderful catalog and poster! You rock!)

is that really lil'rhino !!?? he looks different, from the time i met him [Smile]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.