Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stoopid Cat:
**Purr**

Why do you say that?

**Purr**

Read Pol's last post! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Of course you can, but remember...no late night parties (us old timers need our rest)

[Roll Eyes]

[lol] (Yeah, right!) [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stoopid Cat:
**Purr**

Why do you say that?

**Purr**

Read Pol's last post! [Big Grin]
If he needs help, I'll volunteer...

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I have a feeling he's going to have a cohort of cronies now that he's back! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I have a feeling he's going to have a cohort of cronies now that he's back! [Big Grin]

**Purr**

What's a Cohort? Is it good to eat?

**Purr**

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
It's Cobalt's sidekick, Cohort Kid -- a.k.a. Cohie.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Sounds like I might have to take Condo and Pol out for a few fun nights of trouble! And any trouble you guys can get me into is always appreciated [Wink] .

Better have some rooms prepared at the Villa Vee, it looks like we might be bringing back company!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

*sigh*

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I shudder to contemplate what trouble Cobie, Pol, Condo, IB and Bedlam Lad can get themselves into. The Fatal Five may have met their match on LW! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'd better tidy up a bit after gettting Pol & Condo moved back in. Plus I want to rearrange the furniture a bit so that there are plenty of seats out on the sweeping balcony overlooking the wide expanse of the bay. I'm sure that anyone who stops by to talk politics will absolutely love the tropical breezes (and tropical drinks) that the Villa has to offer. Of course the view of the gorgeous locals in their tropical attire (or lack thereof!) doesn't hurt matters any either.

[ February 24, 2004, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm digging my tropical shirt out of the trunk now!

With all these youngsters running around and sowing general mayhem, perhaps you could confine them to the lower level after 9 p.m. - you did install sound-proofing, didn't you? Then these evenings of quiet contemplation of the sunset can continue....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

**Purr**

It's nice to know that Vee is such a gentleman - Inviting his campaign rivals over for a quiet evening after a hard day of campaigning.

**Purr**

--------------------

Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't worry Fats Cramer. Hopefully I'll be out there with the locals checking out the "lack thereof" [Smile]

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
Me too! I'm a big fan of scant attire! (and tropical drinks, do you think we could get some of those too?)

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Magnetic Kid:
Ummm, can I move back into the Villa? Pretty please?

Heh, as if I could stop you if I wanted to! Of course you can, but remember...no late night parties (us old timers need our rest); and don't let Cobie get you & Condo into any trouble or bad habits (he's good at that, just see what he's done with IB [Big Grin] )
Don't woory Vee, we won't keep you up with late night parties (at least not without inviting you [Wink] ) and I'll try to keep Pol out of trouble but you know what that's like!

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.