Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The LMB Wiki! (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The LMB Wiki!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Aw Ex.

We don't need a room... any space at least 6 feet by 6 feet will do [Razz]

I updated the Invisible Brainiac entry to include some bit characters in his history, and also created a page for Marvin of the Brood. It's now linked to your excellent Santa Claus article.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally got around to starting a Tempest page. It's only the beginning, but it's nice to get that stuff out there. It's been in the head for so long.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ever wondered about those never-seen "Peckers Three" listed amongst the ranks of the LMB Super-Pets? Well...wonder no more! Click if you dare... [LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Ever wondered about those never-seen "Peckers Three" listed amongst the ranks of the LMB Super-Pets? Well...wonder no more! Click if you dare... [LOL]

Hee loved it.

Added KGZ to Tempest's page. If you guys read it and noticed I missed anything, let me know. It was a while ago and some of you have better memories than I do.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Any chance KGZ is still lurking around there somewhere? Maybe she can make an appearance in the Dark Oval Novella. Would love to get my hands on her [Wink]

And maybe we can bring the Peckers Three back as feces-dropping zombies!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Any chance KGZ is still lurking around there somewhere? Maybe she can make an appearance in the Dark Oval Novella. Would love to get my hands on her [Wink]

And maybe we can bring the Peckers Three back as feces-dropping zombies!

No, KGZ and the Shades are gone. Revealing Shades was my way of wrapping up all those different characters while still allowing Tempest to have a sense of continuity and familiarity with LW.

But no, no more shades, please. [Smile]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Peckers Three were just something I threw out there when our version of the Super-Pets were created. I put them out there based on my having three parakeets at the time. They never made any kind of in-continuity appearance that I'm aware of, but every time I see a LMB Super-Pets list--there they are, staring me in the face!

So yesterday I used the "random page" function after reading Tempest's article and there was the Super-Pets article! I decided, once and for all, to give them a story, already, and with a name like that, the story had to be kinda silly. So I came up with it and wrote the thing on a lark. So there! They have a story--a short, silly and tragic one, but there you have it!

(Out of all the damn Lardyverse characters that need articles, and I chose THAT one! [LOL] )

For the record, the real-life parakeets (Axl, Ringo & Chance) all died natural deaths. Axl in particular was the longest-lived bird I ever owned, having lived about 10 years. (Tragically, however, Axl died the same night the family went to see the first Spider-Man movie.)

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

'The monument is very popular with local cats'. [LOL]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[ROTFLMAO]

'The monument is very popular with local cats'. [LOL]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Phew, this is a lot of work remembering this much.

Have to thank Cobie for the Written history, help jog things back.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
(Tragically, however, Axl died the same night the family went to see the first Spider-Man movie.)

Poor Axl. Maybe Axl will be remembered when people start creating urban legends about Spider-Man movies and parakeets.

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.