Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Next Gathering (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The Next Gathering
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
Shh! Ixnay on the ecretsay! [Mad]

With all these alts in attendance, it's a wonder that SDCC's organizers manage to break even every year, much less turn a profit.

Also, I feel terrible for the hapless restaurant employee that has to watch a table full of alts bicker over how best to divide up the check.

Tsk.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
First in line to get Paul's autograph. Art Baltazar did some awesoem coloured sketches for my kids, And I lugged Dr. Manhattaan around all night instead of checking him. Great first night.

Called both Quis and Exnihil, got no answer (avoiding me already).

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings from overcast San Diego ... sitting on the patio outside the mezzanine with Quis ... just sat through DC Nation panel ... Dan Didio was his usual manic self ... no mention of LSH ...

Rouge, try Quis again ...

Later ... S.L.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
We've snagged a table!

Tell all your friends...we're at MZ5!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet! There's still a razor thin chance that a friend of mine will have a pass for me for Saturday. I won't know til Friday night. Regardless, I'm still hoping to drive down Saturday night for dinner.
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent, DL!

I'm using Mowgli's Ipad.

Rouge, I almost got your call. If I had found my phone in ti e...

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Pics!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
Greetings from overcast San Diego ... sitting on the patio outside the mezzanine with Quis ... just sat through DC Nation panel ... Dan Didio was his usual manic self ... no mention of LSH ...

Rouge, try Quis again ...

Later ... S.L.

I was there too! I was the guy asking about comics for my kids.

I'll give Quis a call in a minute....

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
We've snagged a table!

Tell all your friends...we're at MZ5!

Great! I'll be there Saturday. But, I still haven't been able to get a pass.

Maybe if I close my eyes, click my heels and chant "Help Me Mr Wizard, Help Me!!!"

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Rouge, I'm at the table on the mezzanine right now

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, I talked to one guy about Legion World. He had strong opinions about what he didn't like about the new series. Unfortunately I didn't have anything to give him. I did tell him to stop by. We will see.

oh and from the DC Nation panel, Lian Harper Is dead and will be staying dead.

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
For now.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and someone mention the Bring Back Lian Harper group? I would myself but I'm still on the... ugh, East Coast.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Anti-Matter-Eater Lad stopped by. He was wearing the Legion T-shirt CJ had made.

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
So what's the head count so far?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.