Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Cobalt's Office of Security - the 80's Power Years
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
um, hi ... my name is SharkLad ... how's everyone doing?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
Two words: DNA Test.

And I don't mean quizzing former Legion writers either.

Huh, all the claims forms for the health plan's DNA testing service have Cobie's name pre-printed on them already. Can't imagine why.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Aside: Ohhhhh, BOY.

<realization dawns on her face>

Ha! I get it! My fiance thinks he may have had a sexual dalliance with the sentient disco ball!

Well, babe, I've neglected to tell you that I put a Fidelity Charm on you a few months ago just to prevent such drunken slips!

So you're in the clear, babe! I suspect that Phil at the Legion Academy Gym has some 'splainin' to do!

HA-HA!!!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
F-fidelity charm?

*gulp!*

[Eek!]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Polar Boy, My Whee Fem is the secretary for the whole of the Security Office. While Jailbait Lass is my personnal assistant, My Whee Fem is the assistant out in the main lobby that greets people coming in. Currently, I believe she's single, and I can put a good word in. She'll be shocked to hear my trying to set her up with anyone other than me.

Oh her!!!

I normally come in the back door (Of security hq) so I don't see a great deal of her but I do remember her and a large quantity of silver ale at the xmas party.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

Polar Boy, My Whee Fem is the secretary for the whole of the Security Office. While Jailbait Lass is my personnal assistant, My Whee Fem is the assistant out in the main lobby that greets people coming in. Currently, I believe she's single, and I can put a good word in. She'll be shocked to hear my trying to set her up with anyone other than me.

Oh her!!!

I normally come in the back door (Of security hq) so I don't see a great deal of her but I do remember her and a large quantity of silver ale at the xmas party.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...she seems unusually fond of you. Just be wary...she can get highly emotional sometimes when she thinks you're playing 'games' with her, although I never quite understood what she was talking about.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
How DO you tell if a disco ball is pregnant? It's already big and round. How can it get any rounder?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
How DO you tell if a disco ball is pregnant? It's already big and round. How can it get any rounder?

Man! IB, you made her cry, you insensitive lout! Apologize immediately!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

(psst...she's just hamming it up for attention IB, don't give in! Play it cool and aloof and she'll be all OVER you!)
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Gladys doesn't seem to have a translator. So how do you determine what her pulsed light bursts actually mean? She could be screaming "No Leave Me Alone, You Beasts!" and none of you would know it.

But our esteemed Security Chief just sits by and watches, while doing absolutely NOTHING, as usual.

Come Gladys, I've made you an appointment with Quislet, Esq. and arranged for a translation robot to be present...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCarlet   Email SCarlet         Edit/Delete Post     
I speak Pulsed Light Bursts...Actually "Speak" is the operative word....
She Wants Pickles...And Kahlua.
Cravings eh?

Now Leave her alone Ultradork.

*under her breath*
God...Why am I helping these people? I dont even like...people...you know that Kahlua sounds like a good idea....

--------------------
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. But what is blood for, if not for shedding?

From: the Hive | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Actually, I'm quite fluent in Pulsed Light Bursts myself and understand Gladys perfectly. Why else do you think she plans on naming her child after me?

I'm quite adept at understanding women [Wink]

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, the underage super-villian community makes it's contribution to this discussion.

The question young lady, and I use that term in it's loosest possible definition, is whether or not she was a willing participant in the actions which brought about her cravings. Not whether or not she has cravings as a result of her participation.

And any further translations you care to contribute should be done under oath so that perjury charges can be brought if necessary.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Grape Boy, you would do well to recall that you have no authority here.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  59  60  61   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.