Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Inside the Legion World Tesseract System (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Inside the Legion World Tesseract System
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know who Holly Honey is, Britney, but My kept referring to me as Lolita before. And that's what Cobie called me.

Maybe...maybe you and I are good friends in this other lifetime? And My too? Stranger things have happened.

<and suddenly, Mary realizes Moley is there too, and she feels guilty; she walks over to him>

Oh Moley, I'm so sorry. I just think...I've found my real true love. But you...you've always been my protector. And I thank you for that.

<she hugs him>

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<smiles at Cobalt> Well, if nothing else, DARK LARD had two hands! <holds up right stump and laughs> (Actually, if we survive this, everyone remember my severed hand's in the Tesseract beer cooler!)

<senses something> Phineas is making his move people! There's no more time--Legion World is dying! Abin, leave a trail for Cat and YK (and anyone else)--we gotta go now! Now, how do we get to the Orrery?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

...I think Abin, when things are fixed...someone that isn't here with us now will reappear. And it will feel damn good...

Cobaltus, If I could have one conversation with you that didn't include one of your "Mystery Statements" I'd be a happy man.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
Follow these two kacks, who will be following Moley's trail, and it should lead us right to here!

Now Moley, you must use these exact coordinates. If you linger off the bearing, we may end up in another time, or some other place.

Phineas has a shield up that is impenetrable. But with these coordinates and your powers--we can do it.

<kisses him on the cheek>

Good luck!

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
quote:

...I think Abin, when things are fixed...someone that isn't here with us now will reappear. And it will feel damn good...

Cobaltus, If I could have one conversation with you that didn't include one of your "Mystery Statements" I'd be a happy man.
In one of these timelines, we must be friends. [Big Grin]

Maybe in that one I'll hold off on mystery statements...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
quote:

Let me elucidate for ya, Abin--if we win the day, we get Bart back! In the true timeline he came back!

Now, let's get him and our real lives back! To the Orrery!!!

Lead the way, Moley!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Mary, or Lolita, I think you know how to use this... <tosses Lo Tamper Lad's old force-field belt>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Everyday Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:
...Maybe I can even be a hero!

<looks hopefully over at Mary, but she still clings to Cobalt>

<sigh>

You're already a hhero Moley! You dug the tunnel that let us see what that fruitcake guy was up to! We couldn't have done that without you Moley!

Yeah and now we're gonns knock the bats outa his belfry... and you can help! Maybe tunnel up behind him and bite his ankle or something...

Gosh! You guys are the best! Maybe when this is over, you can come over for some feces and tubers! I'll use my mother's secret recipe!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Hatch:
Follow these two kacks, who will be following Moley's trail, and it should lead us right to here!

Now Moley, you must use these exact coordinates. If you linger off the bearing, we may end up in another time, or some other place.

Phineas has a shield up that is impenetrable. But with these coordinates and your powers--we can do it.

<kisses him on the cheek>

Good luck!

<blushes uncontrollably>

Golly, Mary! Okay, I'll do it. Stand back everybody! I'm going to burrow like I've never burrowed before, and then ... then we nail that mother-sprocker!

(Jeepers! Did I really just say that?)

<BURROW>

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<looks into Moley's tunnel>

<grins> All hands into the breach! <leaps in after Moley>

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

I think I we're getting close. I can sense something ... there's something evil just up ahead.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, I can sense the foul stench of chronal energies being corrupted! (Did I really just say that?!?!)

--------------------

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
No sense in us crawling...

Swan boats!

A trio of boats appears floating a few inches off of the tunnel floor.

"Ride in style people..."

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Alright then, ramming speed it is!

<as everyone piles into boats, Cobalt helps Mary into one of them and follows>

As soon as we get there, I'll hit the airways, and stay on the high ground. We'll cluster him from all angles for confusion purposes.

Then its your game plan, boss man.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Ring! Reinforce the walls of the tunnel and project a shield in front of Moley when he breaks thru...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.