Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

I take a few measly weeks off and look what happens...

<Green Energy forms a giant hammer and smashes the Ugly Statue into a bezel million disconsolate and disparate pieces, then forms an energy barrier around each piece so that the statue can never, EVER, be re-formed!>

<Quislette's Want Ad is now located at the front door of the Som/OM Governmental Office Building.>

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun wishes to place offerings at the feet of most holy statue, who has destroyed this?

By the sacred Valkyrie of upssalla I will have the head of the man responsible for this.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, my loyal fan!

I understand that the vandalism of a few posters is very upsetting to the rest of the general Legion World public!

Since this thread has been kindly bumped, I will now continue to keep it on the first page for awhile [Wink] .

Just for your return, Abin [Big Grin]

And CALLING ALL LMBERS WITH SUPER-POWERS!: Those strong enough to bypass Abin's powers and fix my statue, you will be rewarded! LMBP Spectre! Lucien Lad! Others!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
*adds a Madness Bomb to the statue wreckage, which will drive the first person stupid enough to attempt to reconstruct it absolutely raving mad [Smile] . If they're not already. Which for trying to reconstruct it, they must be [Razz] *

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Emerald Empress, I know your powers are enough to get around all these madness bombs and green auras!

Can you restore the statue without risking harm to yourself?

LMBP Spectre, can you?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun stands in the wreckage and stoops to pick up a small round object. It explodes.

After a few moment silence Hrun looks at his hand, shrugs his shoulders and returns to his search for the source of the green energy at the base of the statue

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
Foolishness! Neither the madness bombs nor the puny green energy can stand against the Emerald Power of the Eye of Ekron!

Emerald light harmlessly detonate the remaining madness bombs & enevelopes the disparate particles of statue, wiping them clean of the puny green energy and instanly re-assembling the statue (adding a little more mass and fullness in a particularly beloved lower area. [Wink] )

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks EE! Everything is as it should be now!

Ah...that really is a handsome statue... [Wink]

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Why yes, actually, it IS! [Eek!]

But does Gary know you're using his Brad Pitt mask on your statue??? [Wink] [LOL]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] Awakens fitfully, a glow of perspiration about her face and bosom, the Naltorian nymph exclaims, "that statue has a big package!" *hee hee* [Dreamer]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Hmmm... The Empress should know better...

<Watches as the statue slowly dissolves into a mound of Green Energy encased Rubble.>

She can Temporarily reverse the effect but unless she's willing to stand guard here 24/7 it will always reassert itself after she leaves. and now I've added a little feature that will cause the effect to magnify everytime the Empress has a sexual thought. So, in order to really protect this piece of junk she'll have to be here 24/7 and Stay totally celebate!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Careful, Abin! Empress mught get it into her mind to pay you back in spades for event thinking of that! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] I foresee a reckoning - a great a final reconking [Dreamer]

... or was that just a wrecked statue? (YAWNS) *hee hee*

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Well Vee, it seems she now has a choice... Guarding Cobie's Statue or Guarding Cobie's Office... [LOL] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] Confesses that she's been betting on the ponies for years and uses her largess of Venturan walking money to have a bigger, grander statue of that legendary hero, Cobalt Kid, erected. [Dreamer]

And did I mention that I hired an all-new Workforce to run security 24/7?

*tee hee*

--------------------

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.