Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LWMB Top 40 (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: LWMB Top 40
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like I'll be breaking the 20K barrier REAL soon.

Soooooo many former regulars with 0 posts these days...

I believe Stu chose to retire that name after hitting 10,000 but what of the others?

Mystic Luna returned awhile back but then promptly disappeared again.

Lightning Lad appears to be gone for good.

Outdoor Miner still comes around sporadically, right?

Semi had a single post awhile back, iirc.

Haven't seen a post from Kippers in ages although I could swear I saw him logged on recently.

Loser Lad posts when he is able.

Abin, Spellbinder, Tamper Lad-- WTF??

Invisible Brainiac is around once in a while, right?

Future vanishes for long stretches of time. Didn't he pop back up not too terribly long ago?

Icefire and tbwUltraPowers Matt used to be here ALL the time.

And YK, RIP.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Gee...only about 2100 to go...

Hang in there, Dev. Your reviews of 5YL are bound to narrow the gap.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been jamming on those today. Quite a bit posted...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I think this is the only place in the world where I'd ever get called an "unstoppable force." At least in a friendly way.

[buys the entire board a drink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:

The biggest surprise, however, is Lardi, who emerged as the most prolific poster with a whopping 646 posts!

Not BAD for the shortest month of the year! [Big Grin]

Actually, it was pretty easy because there were always other posters to play off of. That was one fun month of posting!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... about 250 per month should put in fourth in two months...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Hmm... about 250 per month should put in fourth in two months...

Yeah, you're currently precisely 500 posts behind fourth!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lardi:

Actually, it was pretty easy because there were always other posters to play off of. That was one fun month of posting!

Yeah I had a good (very inane!) month. One night I had an old time phineas style posting marathon with Lardi.

Hells, I even made a couple of serious posts this month, that doesn't happen often.
I need to post even more this month if I want to catch Abin though.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I started off good but promptly got distracted by work conferences, a sick dog and a pregnant wife. [Big Grin]

Lash is about to hit the senses-shattering double Time Trapper status. Usually when this happens five lurkers die in sacrifice.

Eryk should pass Scooter's still amazing 4th place relatively soon. I really wish Scooter would post again [Frown]

I'm surprised by how many longtime posters had no posts. A little disheartening...

I think the goal for a really vibrant, *explosive* board would be for 25+ posters to have over 100 posts in one month. And then another 10 to have over 50. That would rival probably the busiest times ever on LW.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I'm surprised by how many longtime posters had no posts. A little disheartening...

I think the goal for a really vibrant, *explosive* board would be for 25+ posters to have over 100 posts in one month. And then another 10 to have over 50. That would rival probably the busiest times ever on LW.

That would be awesome! Still, I'm thankful for the guys and gals we DO have. Maybe the upcoming Levitz relaunch will bring lots of new blood (and hopefully some of the old blood back) into the fold.

quote:
Eryk should pass Scooter's still amazing 4th place relatively soon. I really wish Scooter would post again [Frown]

Yeah, only in the leadup to the holidays (and recently on a thread here) did I learn what is the likely explanation for his absence. I'm definitely disappointed, but I'd still rather have him (and SG, too) here than not. Legion World is one big internet family. I'd hope that anyone would feel welcome here, no matter how awkward certain circumstances may be.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm lost here. But that is not unusual.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I expect this month will be one of my busiest ever...I write my last exam on friday and don't start work till the 22nd.
Nothing to do but post [Big Grin]

quote:

I'm hoping, like Lardi, that the Levitz title will bring some folks back soon.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I'm hoping, like Lardi, that the Levitz title will bring some folks back soon.

I think it will. We'll definitely need to "advertize" on the DC Boards, so new people will learn about us, also.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think that's a great idea. We should make it a LW/MMB wide effort to advertise on the DCMBs. Even Newsarama the next time they have articles about Levitz and the Legion.

I'm *very* happy with the current roster of posters that are pumping out posts these days (especially during Comic Book Review Month [Big Grin] ). It seems like a great base for a potential LW explosion when the new series hits!

(And then we will draft them all into LMB roleplaying shenanigans)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I might be able to garner some interest from some of the photomanip sites i frequent.
There's one in particular that has people comment on their love for my Legion manips.
I'll try and drum up some interest whereever I go.

Although my site usually only gets 5-600 visitors a month, I'll start pimping this site more frequently as well, might be able to drag in a few more folks.

This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.