Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[pulls up a chair and joins Vee -- nice sunset!]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes it was rather interesting wasn't it? Care for another cigar? or brandy?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't mind if I do!

[STU teleports himself and Vee to an island in the South Pacific]

Now, we can enjoy cigars, brandy, and the infamous "Green Flash" that is rumored to appear at sunset in these islands!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Where did everyone go? I don't usually have the pool to myself...

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hi FC! Glad you enjoyed the pool.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Quiet night on LW tonight. Guess I'll sit on the balcony and relax with a brandy & cigar while watching the water in the bay ebb & flow.......

That's my kind of night...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

You're welcome to join me any night, Danny! I've got a lovely view from the Villa.

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Count me in...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Non-Magnetic Kid
No longer mangled nor magnetic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Vee! I left you a message at the office but guess what? I'm going home!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

I'll talk to you later.

--------------------
Pol ~ The kid with the magnetic personality !

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Non-Magnetic Kid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Non-Magnetic Kid   Email Non-Magnetic Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, can I move back into the Villa? Pretty please?

--------------------

From: We're coming Vee!!!! | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Magnetic Kid:
Ummm, can I move back into the Villa? Pretty please?

Heh, as if I could stop you if I wanted to! Of course you can, but remember...no late night parties (us old timers need our rest); and don't let Cobie get you & Condo into any trouble or bad habits (he's good at that, just see what he's done with IB [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Non-Magnetic Kid

Is it alright then if I get Cobie into trouble? I'm pretty good at that too!

--------------------

Mattropolis

hmmmmmm

--------------------
Touch the magic...

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Oh boy! I have a feeling things are going to get interesting around Villa!

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

Why do you say that?

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.