Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » April 3012 Election Debate Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: April 3012 Election Debate Thread
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
What color underwear do you wear?

That is a fantastic question, Ibby. I actually don't wear underwear, at all, preferring to go commando. Because the raw leadership exemplified by our commandos is just the sort of quality that a leader of the LMB needs!

quote:
I'll only vote for someone who wears green underpants.

That is to say... I wear green.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
So, candidates.

If I were looking for someone to wash my car, would you be a good choice?

I highly recommend Thora in some daisy dukes! She might not admit it, but if you play some White Snake, all kinds of cray-cray might go down!

quote:

I'll only vote for someone who wears green underpants. That's the color I wear!

Green!

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
quote:
Originally posted by The Election Tyrant:
The candidates are commanded to answer the questions as untruthfully and/or as self-servingly as is appropriate.

I just love when the Election Tyrant gets all officious.

"Commanded"... just gives me goose pimples, I tell you. [Smile]

So... even though I don't think there are any declared candidates yet... once they do start showing up, I'd like to ask what the juiciest rumor is that you've heard about each of your respective opponents.

I’ve heard Ex has legions of little children working in his sweat shops! While he forces them to work in his employ all day and night, he makes them listen to Nickleback!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Whoever will be the next leader and deputy will be the immediate heirs of the glorious Rocky/Fanfie legacy. What do you offer that is worthy of that legacy?

There will be an immediate need for two stalwarts to act as judges for the mandatory striptease competition each LMBer will need to take part in, to better gauge who has the best seduction skills for the Espionage Squad. This function just so happens to come with an enormous salary and unlimited supply of previously undiscovered Peanuts comic strips kept secret for a thousand years!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Where's Hoffa buried?

On Masstomb IV, where Ex buried all the other people he’s had murdered over the centuries!

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
What's the shortest route I can take to Constantinople without running into tolls?

Stoopid Cat’s Tesseracts!

quote:
What is your stand on Alt IDs?

And does this shirt make me look fat?

We are a pro-Alt ID ticket! We fully intend to promote and celebrate this critically important members of Legion World!

And that shirt makes you look smoldering. Several LMBers were yelling about not even needing to use their hands moments earlier.

quote:
Originally posted by Calm Yo Tits:
Which one a y'all hos gonna calm my tits?

Poverty Lad will be more than happy to provide this service! On Earth, he’s better known as the Motorboatin’ Mofo!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:

That is a fantastic question, Ibby. I actually don't wear underwear, at all, preferring to go commando. Because the raw leadership exemplified by our commandos is just the sort of quality that a leader of the LMB needs!

quote:
I'll only vote for someone who wears green underpants.

That is to say... I wear green.

So... I'm parsing Ex's answer(s) out as a declaration that he's some kind of Coluan-Durlan hybrid.

Well, at least that brings some diversity to the race. [shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
Whoever will be the next leader and deputy will be the immediate heirs of the glorious Rocky/Fanfie legacy. What do you offer that is worthy of that legacy?

I promise, as the next leader of the LMB, the storied example the both of you have set, celebrating both penguins and poop jokes, will not only continue, but be raised to a whole new level.

That's right, Legion World... it is the dawning of the age of:

Penguin Poop jokes.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Bah! I'll fill Legion World with Pooping Penguin Prostitutes if you need it! I always keep at least five dozen on stand-by anyway.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
quote:
Where's Hoffa buried?

On Masstomb IV, where Ex buried all the other people he’s had murdered over the centuries!

This is 100 % true. While Cobalt Kid stood idly by as Hoffa and his minions threatened the very bedrock that LW is founded on, I was taking action.

And... I tripled the LW export of bedrock.

--------------------

Exnihil

quote:
What's the shortest route I can take to Constantinople without running into tolls?

Ah... a wiley question, Future, one that clearly tripped up my opponent.

I, of course, realize, that Constantinople no longer exists, superseded by Istanbul.

Why did Constantinople get the works? Well, that's no one's business but the Turks.

--------------------

Exnihil

quote:
What is your stand on Alt IDs?

Right beside them, my friend... right beside them.

quote:
And does this shirt make me look fat?

Only with a "PH".

--------------------

Exnihil

quote:

Unfortunately, not myself personally as, very shortly, I will be very involved in matters of state.

But might I recommend Cobalt Kid? He should be looking for meaningful employment in about a month, and he's a darned good scrubber.

--------------------

Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Calm Yo Tits:
Which one a y'all hos gonna calm my tits?

I say: Don't listen to those who say they need calming at all!

They are already wonderful in their naturally excited state.

Now Jayquann's? Well, those might need some calming.

--------------------

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Y'all all cray-cray.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
quote:

I, of course, realize, that Constantinople no longer exists, superseded by Istanbul.

Why did Constantinople get the works? Well, that's no one's business but the Turks.

Someone seems a hesitant to contemplate the time travel route. Perhaps Phineas B. Fuddle left a bigger scar than we thought?
Exnihil

quote:
quote:
quote:

Someone seems a hesitant to contemplate the time travel route. Perhaps Phineas B. Fuddle left a bigger scar than we thought?
Do I understand that my opponent wishes to implement a toll system on time-travel routes?

For shame, sir. For shaaaaaaaame.

--------------------

Exnihil

quote:
I'd like to ask what the juiciest rumor is that you've heard about each of your respective opponents.

Excellent question... if only to demonstrate the type of negative campaigning that other, lesser, candidates might engage in.

I, personally, do not believe in the spreading of rumors, and I advise that no one should trust a candidate who does.

Like Cobie.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
all-

as the appointed spokesman for The Candidate Who Hast Not Yet Announced (TCWHNYA), I am duly authorized to answer some questions on their behalf.

quote:
So, candidates.

TCWHNYA does not wash cars (for reasons that will one day soon become completely obvious)

quote:

I'll only vote for someone who wears green underpants. That's the color I wear!

TCWHNYA does not approve of the wearing of any undergarments, unless they are all one wears. In the latter case, green is an acceptable choice.

quote:
I'd like to ask what the juiciest rumor is that you've heard about each of your respective opponents.

We hear unconfirmed reports that Anita and Cobalt Kid are one and the same person! Sorry, that's all we hear as of yet.

quote:

Clearly those shoes are too big to fill. TCWHNYA proposes a national week of mourning for the end of said administration, to be followed by a month of drunken debauchery.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.