Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » My awesome Friday night (lame to the old Cobie) will entail... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My awesome Friday night (lame to the old Cobie) will entail...
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Viridis Lament:
...I currently at the in-laws awaiting my wife and daughter. They spent the last week in Saskatoon, so I've been missing them!

awwww Nam'Lor [Hug] Viridis Lament.
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! I'm currently annoyed because I cut my hair tonight, but now we're getting a thunderstorm and I can't get a shower!

So now I'm all itchy and stuff!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Why can't you shower during a thunderstorm?

I myself this Friday have a major case of the inconsolables. I tried going out but was bored. I tried eating Taco Bell but remain unsatisfied. I even had a handful of "fun-size" Milky Ways... I found their fun-ness overrated.

Everything is blase'.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Fun-sized candy is the worst! It's okay, I guess...for hobbits!

Speaking of which, between scotches, I had a twix. Any you know I had both of those mother fuckers! That's 88% of the reason why you buy a twix...because it's two candy bars. It's the threesome of eating candy.

Yeah so, I'm buzzed.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw, LASH!

[Hug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH's *glare*:
Why can't you shower during a thunderstorm?

Lightning.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE doesn't want superpowers... [No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, the lightning thing is news to me, but seems like there's no reason to tempt fate.

Cobie you KNOW it's bleah over here when I don't even want to get buzzed!

Thanks for the huggage, Cle.

I poured myself some lemon water and will now go lie in bed and watch WILL & GRACE. I texted my roommate to bring home some kielbasa sausage (I thought maybe something filling and meaty and super-bad for me might make me feel better) but am wondering if the heartburn will be worth the trouble.

Maybe I need to go shopping or something. Haven't bought any comics or DVDs for awhile. Maybe a zombie-themed novel or something.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

My quesadillas are splendid, but I miss booze.

And I'm never taking oxycotin again. [No] Nasty stuff. Shoulda' made them give me vicodin like last time.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lady Cobalt did a late night homemade chicken tenders and buffalo sauce but I abstained. I'm trying to prove to myself I could not eat meat on Fridays during Lent. It suuuuucks.

We're now back to TV and I have Speed on. It rocked when I was in middle school. Went to see it with my 8th grade g/f and it was Makeout City, USA. Nowadays, my buzz is improving a Keanu / Sandea Bullock production.

I wonder if Peebs is still raging right now?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I love the Speed parody from Animaniacs.

Keanu: Hi! Uh, I'm looking for a bomb?

Slappy Squirrel: Check out your performance in Dracula!

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight I put on a tux and sang in a concert. Afterwards, had refreshments with the choir and audience, went and got real food (a burger and fries at one of the best burger places in town), and came home to check on my medicated/blase/drunk homebody LW friends.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Auntie Anita's feeling itchy... but not from a haircut or the half of a Oxyconton I accidentally dropped into my martini.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I got drunk last Friday night. Was with some of my closest friends. Awesome time.

And I had a nice dinner with Blaze last night. It's always nice eating Blaze eating with Blaze.

I know Blaze would say the same thing about me, but Blaze's mouth is full right now.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Who else was totally imagining LT sitting at the computer while still wearing his tux?

[Athramites]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.