Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » P.S. - I'm at a hotel bar getting lit (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: P.S. - I'm at a hotel bar getting lit
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm...it was a joke...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Looks like I picked the wrong week/thread to quit drinking...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if I qualify as a "bear". I mean, I'm fairly hairy and obviously on the plump side--but I'm only 5'7"! Maybe a cub?!?! [LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
We'll get you elevator boots, Lardy.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Ummm...it was a joke...

We know, Dev--but Cobie's drunk...and I'm kinda mean! [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

It's my goal to be sexy to ALL people---assuming I'm not already! [Wink]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Maybe we could rent a bus like they had in "Across the Universe", eh? [Big Grin]

Ps - I'm on such a Beatles kick it's getting out of control. Even though I switched to "Please, Please Me" I've had stuck in my head 'Polythene Pam'.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I don't know if I qualify as a "bear". I mean, I'm fairly hairy and obviously on the plump side--but I'm only 5'7"! Maybe a cub?!?! [LOL]

Cub has more to do with age than height. (and what role you play in the relationship)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
[LOL]

No! You're my Janis Joplin of the LMB!

(if you don't know already, that's a major compliment from me [Smile] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
quote:

It's my goal to be sexy to ALL people---assuming I'm not already! [Wink]
[Hmmm?]

Well, I have to head out on an errand soon. I'll pick up some beer for the entire thread while I'm out. That should help.

[Razz]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Shit! I didn't even know "cub" was real gay terminology! [LOL]

--------------------

cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
quote:
[LOL]

No! You're my Janis Joplin of the LMB!

(if you don't know already, that's a major compliment from me [Smile] )

Thanks. But I'm already too old to live fast and die pretty. (Probably.)

[Doctor Mayavale]

No, I'm glad you guys are here to amuse me, because it's been the sort of day where if I started boozing, I likely wouldn't be able to stop.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm more of the "fuzzy Wuzzy" look myself.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Cle, one day I want to share a drink together--you're funny, artistic, and I like your style!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I'm just so elated that Rick's okay! I was in suspense for about 24 hours because of no computer access. (I even had a sad Rick-related dream [Frown] ) I'm so glad we're not losing anybody again! I still miss Yellow Kid... [Frown]

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.