Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All-Orgy Thread!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The All-Orgy Thread!!!!!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
This is kind of off topic but I have an inappropriate question. This seems to be the thread most suited for that this evening.

Does drinking soy milk cause man boobs? I really need to know.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

^ Well, Jer--I've got manboobs and have never tried soy milk! Soooo...no? [shrug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I've never heard of that... Perhaps you should remove your shirt and let us examine this, Jer.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Jer, I'd say being overweight and out of shape causes manboobs, or "moobs". I can say this because I had a nice pair up until about four months ago.

[Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, LL - That's what I thought, but I don't have man boobs and I don't drink soy milk so I had no way of being sure.

Lash, You are just trying to get the thread back on topic. I'm not going to fall for that!

Rick, now you're confusing me. Aren't soy milk drinkers healthy in shape types? Did you drink soy milk to get back into shape? I might need to go to that "sighing" thread...

I may not know much more than when I started, but I promised to research this topic tonight. My research is done.

Thanks, guys!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
*sigh*

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I dont know about you guys but I always start my day with a nice orgy!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Maybe someone should start an all day orgy thread...

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

A great morning ritual...orgy and an OJ.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
This is kind of off topic but I have an inappropriate question. This seems to be the thread most suited for that this evening.

Does drinking soy milk cause man boobs? I really need to know.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Highly doubtful. I've been drinking soy milk for over a decade, and my chesticular region is no more manly now than it was before that time.

[shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

How does it taste?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Eh, if you're not used to it, probably weird. Start with the sweetened vanilla variety and see if that's to your liking. If it is, maybe move on to the plain, less-sweet stuff.

There's also almond, hazelnut, oat, rice, and even hemp milk. Of them, I think soy has the best consistency. Hemp isn't bad but it's pretty expensive.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I prefer rice milk. but then i would. or almond milk is yummy too.

soy like to attack me from the inside out, if you know what i mean.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

ME TOO!! AN ORGY OF VIOLENCE, DEATH, AND DESTRUCTION RAHHHHHRRR!!! <--- hipsters make me feel this way.

[Wink]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No this be an orgy of sex.....and irony!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
*shakes bon-bon*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.