Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » things you recently discovered the joys of (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: things you recently discovered the joys of
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, hoss. Weren't supposed to be able to have kids. I haven't regretted a single moment of him.

I can verify that both Rick and Mrs. Shaw are THE MOST AWESOME 'rents EVER!

(as long as they don't mind being referred to as "'rents" in about, say, 8 years by li'l Mr. Ricky-shaw!... or me LOL)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Naw, it's fine. he's starting to enter the "testing" stage, where he wants to test his boundaries. But when I drop the deep voice on him with his full name, that little runt comes a'runnin'.

*Runt being a relative term, he looks as if he's about eight now, and he's not six yet.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like he's going to be tall, like his daddy.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Orka silicone steam cookers

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The phrase "calm your tits".

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Calm yo tits, child!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Strawberries > snack foods. I've always KNOWN they were better for me, but now that I'm cutting a lot of bad stuff out of my diet I'm surprised by simply how much better I feel after eating them versus how I feel with junk food.
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Anita Cocktail:
Calm yo tits, child!

Nam'Lor has been summoned!! Just like Captain Marvel and Shazam but ... "CALM YO TITS!" and Nam'Lor! you get it?
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
nam'Lor recently discovered the joys of Legion World. Nam'Lor have to do so little to get people to be bad, most times nothing at all!

Nam'Lor feel very at home. HI YAH!!!

From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Nam'Lor has to do so little to get Anita into bed!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

How inelegant!

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Pilates. I expected it to strengthen my core, but it's making new muscles all over my body! (And my salad-based diet is making them show up.)

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Handyman work.
I always kinda liked messing around with stuff like electrical and stuff, but my new fixer-upper house requires quite a bit of work a lot of which is the type of stuff I haven't really done before.
Nothing major wrong with the house, but tons of little projects.
I've been picking away at them on my days off and I am loving the work.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Green tea. Always tasty, and just the thing after a heavy meal.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Sleep. Not doing as much of it now as I get older. There is great joy in sleep.

quiet. I yearn for it. There is great joy in it.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.