Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The LMB Wiki! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The LMB Wiki!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Current count is 12 registered posters and 22 articles! Don't be shy, folks! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
In case Sharky misses this on the bottom of the previous page:

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
Sharky, I read your PsychoticBeaver article and was wondering about the cononicity of my version of the incident in which Lardy shot her. I recall that at the time, you seemed to approve of the account and my take on her powers. Could you give it a reread and see how you feel about whether it should be canon? The powers I described could have been a temporary side effect of the Maddenites, if you prefer.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Lardy,

Still cool with me... I'll edit PB's page to reflect your story... perhaps she lost that power when she was killed the first time...

S.L.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Are we going to put Cobies histoory project on there? I think it is definately worthy of being highlighted in as many venues as possible.

It always amazes me that he was able to make sense of all of that random stuff that we did.

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I think Cobie should add add those as articles as he has time. [Big Grin]

Thanks Guys! I def would like to do the big stories and major beats in LMB continuity (and this will probably get me to do the most recent role-plays and tag threads from 2006-present). Once I get comfortable with the format by doing a few characters, I'll start that process.

This is really groovy Rocky!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Quick shortcut to see all articles written thus far:

http://lmbp.outpost.legionworld.net/wiki/index.php?title=Special:AllPages

And one for the nonexistant pages with the greatest number of links:

http://lmbp.outpost.legionworld.net/wiki/index.php?title=Special:WantedPages

Quick question, I'm probably going to writing up the Phineas B. Fuddle page tonight and part of his back story involves Lash. Should the main "Lash" link be called "MLLASH" or "Lash Lad"? Thoughts?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Quick shortcut to see all articles written thus far:

http://lmbp.outpost.legionworld.net/wiki/index.php?title=Special:AllPages

And one for the nonexistant pages with the greatest number of links:

http://lmbp.outpost.legionworld.net/wiki/index.php?title=Special:WantedPages

Quick question, I'm probably going to writing up the Phineas B. Fuddle page tonight and part of his back story involves Lash. Should the main "Lash" link be called "MLLASH" or "Lash Lad"? Thoughts?

Well, "Lash Lad" is his LMB name, so amybe that one? Opinion, Lash?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's interesting that the "All pages" list includes redirects. "LMB" and "LMBP" both redirect to "Legion of Message Board Posters", for example.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Yeah, I know. My own article "The Tobacconihilist" has a redirect called just "Tobacconihilist". I actually wanted to ask whether you thought that was overkill. I do want to keep the article as having "The" in the title, but if you think the redirect is excessive, feel free to delete it.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I am a big fan of redirects. They make articles easier to find. Feel free to make as many redirects as you think will make the article more accessible.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Lash Lad would be the correct LMB name!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
I'm probably going to writing up the Phineas B. Fuddle page tonight

Whew! Got Phinny up:

http://lmbp.outpost.legionworld.net/wiki/index.php?title=Phineas_B._Fuddle

I'm pretty versed in the latter half of the history, but if someone who was around for the "Remarkable Worlds" stuff wants to correct anything, feel free. I basically ripped that section off of Cobie's LMB history, but there may be some level of detail I missed.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I added a stub article for "Eryk Davis Ester", and a more complete article for "Greg Evigan Island"!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I am amazed at this.

I will add some articles once I square my 'Revealing Shades' story. But am working on some articles right now.

This is a great idea!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I plan on getting some basics up for Dev and Timberwolf/Furball soon. The full history to come a little later.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

For clarity's sake, the Legion World article refers to the fictional planet. If you make a reference to the Web site, please use the (as yet empty) article LegionWorld.net, which can be read as "Legion World" if you write it thus: [[LegionWorld.net|Legion World]]

--------------------

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.