Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Bunker (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Bunker
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Alright, I'll meet up with there in a little while. I need to go to my tank. I need to think some things over. Call me if anything happens."

SharkLad smiled at Hot Chick.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but make sure you don't let anything happen to him."

SharkLad looked over at Timber Wolf.

"Listen up, Furb-- I mean, Timber Wolf. If I find out that any major action goes down without me, you and I are going to go round 17 of 'Fin vs. Fur,' you got it? Don't be a hero. You've got more than a couple of friends now."

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Wolf just looked at him for a second...and then laughed.

"As long as I can ignore this urge I have, you might not be that bad a guy...or fish...or whatever the hell you are." He grinned at Sharklad.

"Hot Chick put her arms around Timber Wolf. "C'mon Lon, I'll fly you back."

Sharklad looked at him and raised an eyebrow."

Timber Wolf laughed again. "My mom had a strange sense of humor I guess...named me after some olf movie she loved as a kid...Lon Talbot. Dad added the Em portion on after I went to live with him, but...I mean who the hell names their kid after some 1000 year old movie star?"

He leaned his head back a little, "Let's go sweetie."

With that they were off to the Rookery.

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
This little shack was deserted when Red Arrow entered. She was glad to share intelligence with Sebastian, there was no question he was good at this undercover work. The space was big enough for her to set up her wireless communications device. She implemented the codes one by one:

WC250000000

She would have to see her grandfather sometime soon. She would do what it took to get that equation in her hands.

AC2319400000

Red Arrow made a mental note to check the Security office's bank accounts after this was all over. She might have to pull some connections and maybe do a few favors, but they could see some serious cash.

GL10194300000

The controls and systems were beginning operation. She examined the data and found it satisfactory. Legionworld would survive yet.

AC671941000000

The initiation sequences began to run through their courses. Red Arrow forced herself to focus through the computer run-through until it was complete. Then she whispered, "Yea for science." In quick moments she unplugged everything and made her way over to a normal place.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Timberwolf lays Kalla on the bed in his room and locks the Bunker down.

"Cobie won't be happy if he comes here and sees I have it locked down, but oh well."

He moves to the supply cabinet and pulls out a med kit.

"Let's see how bad it is."

From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
I...I think I have a mild concussion. Would've been worse if I hadn't got a shield up in time. No use hiding your arm from me, though...I noticed it immediately.
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

He grins at her.

"Sorry, not used to having someone that cares at all. It'll heal fast enough...I;m more worried about you," he says as he brushes a little hair off her forehead...how bad do you think it is?"

His face grows concerned, "for your own safety, will you beable to mantain your illusion?"

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
I... {her features waver slightly but don't change} ...no, can't concentrate enough to make the change at the moment. Will we not be safe here for a while?
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
OOC - getting too tired. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

"Yeah...but if we're gone too long, or I leave this on lockdown too long, there;s going to be a lot of explaining to do. I wish Cobie would react better...he could probably heal you quick like."

Timber wolf sighs..."We got a little time to figure that out...right now, you need some sleep. Dont worry, I'll stay right here and watch over you to make sure you're okay tonight."

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{drifting off as the concussion meds take over}

Lon...think I...think I...love...you.....

{falls asleep}

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Lon Talbot Em watches her drift to sleep and replays those words over and over in his head.

"I've never had anyone say that to me before..."

He couldn't fall asleep now if he tried.

Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Timberwolf waited for Kalla to wake up before getting himself cleaned up.

"I'm going to have to go to Cobie with this you know," he says aas he sits down again next to her. "He's not going to be happy about who you are and the fact that you've been in the midst of them for so long now, but I'll eplain things to him. First though, I need to sleep for a little bit. Have not had a chance in about 4 days."

He closes his eyes after squeezing her hand gently, "It's going to be alright..."

His last thoughts before falling asleep sitting next to her were I wonder if she knows what she said to me...

Kalla Hrykos
Active

{wakes up and is pleasantly surprised to see Timber Wolf lying asleep beside her}

Mmmm...alone in bed with a guy I really like in a locked down bunker....

{starts kissing him}

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<just as the action starts to get hot, the reinforced metal door comes flying off the hinges>

OPEN.

<Cobalt Kid and Dev Em stand before them>

Timberwolf! Are you in here? Dev is worried about you and I have some matters to discuss of the utmost importance.

<And at last, confirming his suspicions, Cobalt sees Kalla Hrykos sitting before him with Timberwolf.>

YOU.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Before anyone can react, Cobalt magnetically pulls two of Timberwolf's knives into his hands and re-shuts the magnetic door so no one else can get in other than these four.>

Murderess.

There have been many crimes against Legion World and yours remains one of the most heinous.

Either you've tricked your way here and now stand revealed...or worse.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.