Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 8,000! Haven't done this in a long time! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: 8,000! Haven't done this in a long time!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
heh, doubt I'll ever get that high, lol. It's what.... 20,000 Posts?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
166 to go. Whew, I'm gettin tired... the goal line seems to mo ve... so...far........away...must go.... on...

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Soon it will be 5,000

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

fingers....numb....brain...freezing....

Must...go on. Time is... of the essence.

Shatner...taking over!

--------------------

Something pithy!

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
160 more to go! Go, Rick!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Just 131 more....

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It's wasy...just post inanely all night long.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What happens when you reach 5000, do you get a cookie or something?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I get the satisfaction of having reached 5,000... and hopefully not having been kicked off the boards by my friends for having been an annoying ass, lol.

i am trying to confine it to mostly MMB and Anywhere Machine, though.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Oh, and I have a couple of rules for myself. I try not to double post on threads, letting someone else post again before I reply. Except on one or two because things just strike me.

I did try to get my name as last posted on two boards at once, MMB and AM, not counting sticky threads. Once I did that, I backed off.

Replies must make sense in the context of the thread. No "bump"s or "Hey ya'll, I'm just here posting". It makes it tougher to do.

and, it must be fun to me and Legionworld. If anyone complains about it,and I could fully understand why, then I stop immediately. I'm enjoying the fact that others are having fun with it. That was the whole point.

Its goofy, I know, but I haven't done anything like this on LW, and I figured it was my turn to try and boost things a little in appreciation to the folks that brought me here, and to the three amigo's that founded the place, even though two seem to have left us.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Too many rules dude, just enjoy yourself.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

nah, that's what makes it fun. Working the labyrinthian puzzle to make the count by the deadline.

And this makes 4900. Wooooo HOooooooooo!

All the girls go "Woot Woot!"

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

fifty to go. Dang, gettin tired.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

5000 posts. Over 300 in three days.

and I'm spent.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Rickshaw1!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.