Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: The Office of Security (out with the Lardy, in with the Dev)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
moob windows!!!

[Big Grin]

Can I take it that you're interested, Mr. Lash? [Yes]

InDEED!
Wow! Lash in the Office of Security? You're IN, my friend!
Oh, as in, IN the office? I meant I was interested in seeing guys in moob windows and daisy dukes.

Still, though, this might be a good way to get lucky.... Okay, give the kid (me) a trial run! But I have to bring Thunder Girl along too.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If two-for-the-price-of-one is what it takes to get you aboard, so be it!

(Now, who the Hell is Thunder Girl?!?)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, TG's one of the minions I had back when I briefly went evil recently. She's now reformed, of course... Oh, here she comes now...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Er...what's her special power or talent? Or would you just like her to be your assistant/hanger-on?

(either way, I'm cool with it! [Smile] )

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I think the power might have something to do with eclipsing things.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Heh. Heh heh. Think Gorgon of the Inhumans. When she stomps, it's shake rattle and roll time!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

AW YEAH, Security Office!

The first two recruits are LW's Most Beloved of All Posters and the Gen-char du jour!

Who's next, baby?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
I can solve your real estate needs, my friend!

tell me what you need and where you need it, and I'll hook you up. a personal favor from me to you!

So the sky's the limit, I take it? What's the best place ya got? Nothin' but the BEST for my Security Office! [Yes]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
here's one I've been thinking of moving into myself, but nothing is too good for our security team!

my recent digs. kinda outgrowing it:

a couple newer locales.

a couple more options - tasteful but old fashioned, but worth a gander.

maybe an Asian theme?

I've got a place on a hill, too.

or something a little more modest

that's for starters. if you have specific criteria in mind, we can fine-tune the options.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Kent:
here's one I've been thinking of moving into myself, but nothing is too good for our security team!

AW YEAH, Security Office! That's the one! LOVE the pool!

Make it so, Mr. Kent! [Yes]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

...and it is done!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Interesting piece of property there, Chief Taylor. Your new version of the Security Office is shaping up nicely.

I particularly like the way you manuvered Kent into exposing his intentions with that transaction, while remaining completely above board yourself, Bravo.

I just dropped by to let you know that dispite any conclusions Abin may have jumped to, I am not following Cobalt into his new ventures. Instead I'm opening a Private Detective Agency.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(My office will be a little more modest than the new Security Digs, but what the heck, everybody has to start somewhere.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Let me know if you need anything, Ranger! I'm always happy to do a favor for old friends.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Ranger, you're certainly welcome here, should you change your mind. LWGov didn't ignore all of your accomplishments with the Office but felt I was their choice because you'd been out of action (read: dead) for so long before recently returning. There's always a place here for men like you!

--------------------

Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
No, I'd just be a fifth wheel, Chief. You deserve the chance to get things running your way and I'd be a distraction for the rank and file.

(It's not like we'd disagree about anything important. Just a few minor things. Ethics, Payola, Graft, nothing important.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.