Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB Leader Election Official Rules/Announcements: March 2010 (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMB Leader Election Official Rules/Announcements: March 2010
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Want some Rum sweetie?
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I've decided to go dry until after the election is over. Democracy is serious business, after all. Such an important decision should always be arrived at with as clear a head as possible.

Got any ginger beer?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll get ya whatever ya want.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
You mean, Whatever You Like...

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I love Weird Al. Have not heard that one yet.
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Actually, I've decided to go dry until after the election is over. Democracy is serious business, after all. Such an important decision should always be arrived at with as clear a head as possible.

Got any ginger beer?

I think thats a bad decision Cleome...a vote for dedman-Stealth is a vote for more parties and more drunken orgies.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

He's pushing you towards alchoholic.
cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:

Got any ginger beer?

I think thats a bad decision Cleome...a vote for dedman-Stealth is a vote for more parties and more drunken orgies.
Perhaps, perhaps... [Hmmm?]

Still, at my age, er... let's just say that the ol' Hello Catsuit doesn't zip and unzip quite so smoothly as it once did. IfyouknowwhatImean...

--------------------

The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Election Tyrant           Edit/Delete Post     
Pardon the *ahem* interruption.

Beginning at midnight EST tonight, the voting period of this election will begin. For your vote to be counted, you must:

1) PM your vote to me, the Election Tyrant.

2) After PMing your vote, post to the forthcoming thread entitled "March 2010 Election: Record your vote here" to state that you have voted via said Private Message. You need only state that you have voted. You don't have to specify what your vote was in the thread.

Your vote will count ONLY if you do both of these things. And only ONE vote may be cast per poster. Multiple votes cast from one person via multiple IDs will not be counted!

To recap your choices:

Dev Em & Sarcasm Kid

dedman & Stealth

Ram Boy & MLLASH

Good luck to the candidates and especially to the constituency (which is surely doomed, no matter the outcome).

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

The polls will be open until midnight EST one week from today.
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
For all that it matters...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Do we have to make him say his name backwards or something?
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe if we just make him look in the mirror?!?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

Voting ends in 24 hours, sentients.
The Election Tyrant
Applicant

The polls are closed!

Announcement thread momentarily...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.