Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMB role play working backwards! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LMB role play working backwards!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...and yes, it indeed worked! Both the fiery corpse of Professor Miles Malcontent--and also Terror Teen, who was hit in the blast--fell to the ground!

"Terror Teen!" said Ram Boy, "she sacrificed herself for us!"

"And it worked," said Cobalt Kid, "through that really weird combination of powers in the conversation pit, we were finally able to bring down Miles Malcontent, whose plot to destroy the galaxy was one of the most ingenious we've ever encountered!

Meanwhile, Kent Shakespeare, Exnihil, Pagan Lass, Lash Lad and the Light Brigade all tried to get back on their rafts to stave off drowning, as the gigantic form of Zardi had now dissapeared and the pirate's chest was now wide open.

"The blast knocked us backwards into the river, but it held off Zardi...for now..." said Ex

"The smell! That awful smell," said Lash Lad, "its finally disseminating."

"It worked then," said Captain Lightbulb, "that smell was the souls of everyone in the entire galaxy, somehow held in escrow by Miles Malcontent and then sold to Zardi--but we've freed them!"

"Whatever it was, it was pretty weird," said the Flasher. "Wasn't it Kent?"

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
...as he fell to the ground, his mouth filling with blood.

"Terror Teen!" Ram Boy shouted, "Where do you get off punching him? He was only trying to help!"

Terror Teen glared with a grim determination. "And he's right, it will work. Our combined powers do need a human focal point... a sacrifice... but I'll be damned if I'll let it be him! The only man I ever... loved."

Even before her words could sink in on the LMB, Terror Teen quick lunged for the ball of energy, now all but bursting. The energy pulsed about her, filling her body with a power she never could have imagined. Leaping into the void, she locked on to Professor Malcontent, still laughing maniacally.

"LMB!!!", he bellowed, "Prepare to di... eh?" But his final words went unsaid as Terror Teen pummeled directly into him, the combined power of the LMB following just one moment later in a fiery blast...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.