Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet!
I love a large group, where's George Perez when you really need him?

Daily updates here at the Security Office.

'course you gotta be sharp and watch for the new thread (whatever it's going to be)

I'll keep this updated for late comers..

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Tart
I'm so blue...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Tart           Edit/Delete Post     
"head count"? Oh my, you people are just BEGGING for it...
From: valley of the girls | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope this means we can expect your awesome, gorgeous blue self to participate in the upcoming battle, royale, Spacey!

(hopefully, Deds will return as well, so we can have him to appear as the obligatory cannon fodder! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
OK, well we're still in dissaray and it may be time to make our move. There's no longer a need to gather at the Security Office--this is a full on LMB issue now, and no longer just Legion World security.

I've used the chip in my head that monitors all of Legion World's satellites and hacked into footage taken not long ago in the Hills of Legion World. I was able to pinpoint where Exnihil had gone off to--it was here. I have no idea if he's still there, but we should all begin there and see if we can find where Phineas B. Fuddle is now--and whether poor Exnihil is still with him now that Fuddle no longer needs to have him under his control. Once we get our friend back, I'll feel a lot better.

<shakes head more quietly>

Poor Tomahawk was seen there too. If my theory is right, I think we've seen the last of both he and Liberty Monkey now...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Space Tart:

Hey Spacey...this should make things more complicated [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, another tag team thread. I so love those. Hadn't realized how much I missed them.

Real world's been busy though. But feel free to use me in any way you want. Especially you, Jailbait Lass [Wink]

Have fun guys!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
IBby! You've been missed, my friend.

I generally don't have time for any tag teams, but I'd be flattered if I and my Bureau of External Affairs (tm) fit into the story somewhere.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Its more of a roleplay than a tag team fellas, but the invite is just the same (and I kind of assumed you meant roleplay anyway). Either way, welcome back Ibby! And Kent, I've been glad to incorporate a secret backstory involving the Bureau and myself all along for this story! [Big Grin]
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
OK, well we're still in dissaray and it may be time to make our move. There's no longer a need to gather at the Security Office--this is a full on LMB issue now, and no longer just Legion World security.

I've used the chip in my head that monitors all of Legion World's satellites and hacked into footage taken not long ago in the Hills of Legion World. I was able to pinpoint where Exnihil had gone off to--it was here. I have no idea if he's still there, but we should all begin there and see if we can find where Phineas B. Fuddle is now--and whether poor Exnihil is still with him now that Fuddle no longer needs to have him under his control. Once we get our friend back, I'll feel a lot better.

<shakes head more quietly>

Poor Tomahawk was seen there too. If my theory is right, I think we've seen the last of both he and Liberty Monkey now...

Yes if we were to gather at the Security Office you might have to explain why you just decided to destroy it on a whim...

And why you needed to break an admitted mass murderer out of jail...

And why you're convinced that both you and he are above any and all laws, rules, or regulations...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(And why I let Pagan Lass talk me into promising not to throw both of you into jail until after this Exnihil thing is over with...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dyvud
Right Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dyvud           Edit/Delete Post     
Dyvud, reporting for duty!

I have two heads! The other one's kind of an idiot, though!

Good thing he's asleep right now, or you'd have to listen to his big mouth!

Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ranger, you know as well as I that a much larger threat is at large now. Everything I've done thus far will be shown to have been the right decision to help work against this threat.

And Lardy is innocent of all murders. The real culprit is indeed, Phineas B. Fuddle. You'll have to trust me, old friend. You were dead when all of this started, and I would probably have taken another route had I known Dr. One and I would be successful--er, had I know you would actually come back. But I didn't, and so I did what I had to do to keep Legion World safe.

Frenk
Left Head

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frenk           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! My stupid other head just woke me up so I guess I'm reporting for duty too!

At least now we'll have some good looking Legionnaires around.

Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Tart:

Oh great...just what we need...

(And just what I need too! Of all the times for a major crisis, its when I need to talk to Cobie the most about what the future holds...)

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Sir Roy reporting for duty as well! Glad to see so many LMBPers coming out of the woodwork, as well. Mayhap we can end this once and for all!
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm here too.

I don't know what I can do with so many of my facets smashed... but I'll do what I can...

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.