Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Official LMB Leader Election Debate Thread: Feb 09 Edition (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Official LMB Leader Election Debate Thread: Feb 09 Edition
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates:

The fact that you have, each and every one of you, betrayed Doctor Mayavale in a past life is not in question.

My question to you, however, is: how do you intend to make reparations?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Candidates:

The fact that you have, each and every one of you, betrayed Doctor Mayavale in a past life is not in question.

IF I did kill Mayavale in a past life (IF being the operative word here Exnihil, I'm not taking your word for anything) then he obviously deserved to die.

Therefore I have no intention of making "reparations" to that idiot over anything.

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Candidates:

Would it not be possible that in a past life Dr. Mayavale had betrayed me and thus the cosmic karmic balance has been achieved?

Given that Dr. Mayavale has not sought me out for retribution, I would infer that the above scenario is correct. Therefore, I have no need to make any reparations to Dr. Mayavale.

From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Candidates:

That wussy Mayavale will just have to suck it up and get over it!!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Candidates: Will any of you be proposing a new Legion World holiday, and, if so, what will it be?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Will said holiday include dancing? In the streets?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Candidates: Will any of you be proposing a new Legion World holiday, and, if so, what will it be?

Yes. This might not sit well with some voters, but it would be Inane Posting Day.

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

I don't think I could stop it even if I tried.
From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've long been known to be a poster who is not a fan of inane threads, but a full-on 'Inane posting day' does sound pretty groovy.

So long as there is dancing in the streets of course.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

Takron-Galtos Day, which would be similar to Bastille Day in France. This holiday will celebrate the day that the cell door finally clanked shut on Cobalt Kid and he was imprisoned and executed for his myriad of crimes.

quote:

Not for you...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Interestingly enough, I was born on Bastille Day.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

I intend to institute Gary Concord Flogging Day...and it will not be an annual holiday, but a weekly one! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Interestingly enough, I was born on Bastille Day.

I didn't know that. That makes you around a hundred years older than I am.
:Teddy Roosevelt: Bully!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
As a teacher, I'm worried about the youngsters under my charge. What will your administrations do to ensure that these young men and women, become the fine upstanding LMBers of tomorrow?
Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Nova Girl:
As a teacher, I'm worried about the youngsters under my charge. What will your administrations do to ensure that these young men and women, become the fine upstanding LMBers of tomorrow?

Let's bring back a friend of mine named Corporal Punishment if the little buttholes get outta line!

What? [Smile]

--------------------

3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Teach the lazy buggers little darlings a trade? I have a well equipped sweat shop designer boutique at the towers where they could learn so much about the skills involved in costume design and creation. Every aspect of the business is simply booming from security to sales, design to R&D, and tailoring to testing.

Just a thought.

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.