Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » this thread brought to you by... THE LIBRARY! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: this thread brought to you by... THE LIBRARY!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It shall be done! But not tonight, I'm tired...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Posting from the library?

-

(One of those guys looks like a certain penguin I know.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if Lash will post in the daytime again, and if so--will it be from the Library? Or somewhere more erxotic?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This post brought to you by... MY LUNCH BREAK!

Which is now over... [choke] Gotta leave, see you tonight!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Tease!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
SHHHHHHHH!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So what section of the library would we fine the Lash biography?

Romance? - they don't have THOSE kind of stories

Cultural Studies? - can he bu summed up in a petrie dish?

History? - celebrating his 5th term of 21, he's not old enough yet.

Philosophy? - the Way of the Lash

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters the library>

Ah, I feel much better now. Time to get these returned books back to the stacks.

What's this? The collected works of Lord Byron? Oh, I just have to read this during my lunch hour!

*sigh*

Guess not that many visitors today. Just the same old guy who keeps checking out books whom I've never had the chance to meet. "Desmonius Cobaltus"? Hm, I wonder who that could be...

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

<looking out the window>

Oh Dear! Look at all those Legionnaires! This can't be good for the normal citizens of Legion World.

Why, I'm too scared to even go outside.

*sigh*

Still...it is rather exciting!

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

<sometime later>

Hm, what's this in the pocket of my dress? A...locket...?

How odd! I don't remember ever recieving such a thing. Its beautiful, but also very exotic looking. I could probably research it right here in the library...

<goes searching through old books regarding the locket, all the while fighting any urges to go outside and see what all the commotion is about>

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello! Is there anybody here? I need a cookbook on tubers.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Hello Moley! Glad to see you've dropped by! I've got your cookbook right here.

Say, it sure is exciting out there! What's with all the Legionnaires in the streets? Some sort of cosmic crisis, or such? You know I don't really know most of those types of people on Legion World, other than the kinder, gentler types like yourself.

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Mary!

Exciting is one word for the streets of Legion World. Noisy, too. Bright! I prefer a nice quiet burrow to all these shenanigans, but ... but you know ... hmmm, that's funny, I can't remember how I ended up on Legion World.

Oh well! Say Mary, how about once I delve into this cookbook, you join me for a nice quiet dinner?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Why, that sounds lovely! I do get tired of eating alone these days. We can discuss that nice cookbook you're borrowing.

And you can tell me about some of these Legionnaires I always read about.

SharkLad
Advisor

It's a date! I mean, not a date, well, you know what I mean. Um, I'll call you ... here, at the library. Oh dear, I must go.

<blush>

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.