Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Hootchie Hut (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Hootchie Hut
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
It gets easier to drink the more you sip it. By the end of the glass it'll go down like lemonade, and you'll be dying for another one.

Which, as part of your continued security training, I shall provide. Afterall, this is where Space Ranger and I conducted all of the most important security office discussions.

Let's go sit at the security office booth. Some of the employees here will get a little playful with you Brit, but that's good, they're going to help teach you how to become more agile and how to play to the crowd...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<enters>

Perhaps, this is where I truly belong as "father" did before me.

Barkeep, something very, very strong, please.

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image
From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<sips his drink>

I...I can't believe she reacted that way. I...suppose Babette finds humans inferior! I-I guess there was never anything real between us...

<gulps remainder down>

Another, please.

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<much later, Clive leaves, stumbling>
Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
So this is... was one of Clive's hang outs, eh?

Yes, Ms. Handbasket. According to Bambi over there, Clive came in here 3-4 times a week, usually at 3 am. Occassionally, he'd engage with a couple of the hootchies here in a private room. Although from what I have found out, he never lost his virgin status here.

Thank you Mr. Nelson. I may have further need of you and your Bunch. I will get in touch in the usual manner.

From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.